2019年11月14日星期四

YRYM HT butcher paper is Perfect for wrapping brisket or ribs

YRYM HT butcher paper roll works great for wrapping my brisket while smoking it. Very nice butcher paper and it arrived quickly. Never wrap in foil again. Pink butcher paper is the secret weapon for top pit masters because it makes the best BBQ. Perfect for brisket or ribs. A full 24 inches perfect for a brisket. All of the other wraps I was able to locate were 18" in width, but the Pink Butcher Kraft Paper came a width of 24". This was the selling point for me. The Butcher Paper worked as expected for smoking a brisket without having to use two sheets of paper. I love it. Worked exactly as I hoped. My brisket was by far the best one yet!! Worked exactly as I hoped. My brisket was by far the best one yet!! Quality butcher paper roll . Perfect for brisket with the bigger size! Excellent seller. Used it to wrap a brisket worked better than foil. Bought butcher paper roll for my husband to wrap his brisket in when it was done on the Big Green Egg! Great! A lot of paper for a once a month smoker. I think I’ll have this paper for a few years, didn’t realize how much I ordered so I’d say it’s good value for the money.

This was my first time using butcher paper roll  in my barbecue process. I was very impressed! After smoking my brisket for about 6hrs, I then wrapped it in the butcher's paper for the remaining 8 hrs. I saw a marked increase in the moisture of the meat using the paper. I have also used it in the bbq process of pork and beef ribs and pork shoulder and butts. Very pleased with this product! Use to BBQ Brisket. Worked great. Meat was tender and delicious. Works great, as described. Fast shipping.  My brisket turned out amazing!! Lip smacking good! Lasts a long long time. Used YRYM HT butcher paper roll to wrap and finish a brisket and it works perfectly. The butcher paper works! My brisket turns out excellent with the help of the paper. I do recommend the Pink Butcher Paper. If I can make a suggestion to the manufacturer; sell in a box that will protect the paper and also have a slot that will assist with tearing pieces off.

I use this to wrap my dry aged briskets. I find it holds in the moisture without stewing the bark off the meat. Where to buy butcher paper? I think when meat is tightly wrapped in foil the heat transfers more directly to the meat due to the foil being too hot, with butcher paper I don’t get that. The paper was amazing! First time I smoked a brisket and everyone loved it. Truly believe it was due to the dry rub and the Pink Butcher Paper. Smoked the brisket for 14 hours, it was upper moist. Will definitely be using it going forward! Exactly what we wanted and helped give us the best brisket we’ve done so far! Really appreciate the hard plastic roll inside keeping the paper stable. Good product. This is a great product. Exactly as advertised. My brisket turns out perfect every time using this. Used it to wrap a brisket in my smoker to finish it off. Did the job. Meat was wrapped in the smoker for 4 hours and though the paper became saturated with juices and melted fat it did not rip or tear. Will buy again after I use up YRYM HT butcher paper roll .

YRYM HT is Great butcher paper roll !! I cooked a brisket and beef ribs after cooking wrapped them up for an hour and the bark was nice and crisp. Worked great! 1st use was to smoke some buffalo ribs. Next up some brisket. Easy to use, roll makes it easy to cut to the perfect size. Will order again when needed. Great Product. Would Purchase Again. Exactly as described. My testing on Ribs and a smoked roast worked out great. Delivered as expected. I haven't tried any other similar products or vendors. I don't expect I'll need to as this hit the mark. Brisket came out superb! Was everything described and expected... Helps smoked meat keep its crust. The husband asked me to order this after a dream he had that wrapping his bbq in this magical paper would make his meat more delicious. His meat is now more delicious. Product was as specified, plenty wide enough to wrap a 12 pound brisket.

没有评论:

发表评论