2019年12月15日星期日

reviews of HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape

I bought HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape to use to transfer vinyl . It does that flawlessly its not too sticky, has a nice hold without being harsh on my vinyl. I also found another use for it, stickers! I use shipping labels to make stickers for my children. I would laminate them to make them last but the heat would diminish the stickiness of the sticker. With this its just takes 2 second to adhere to the paper and then its sent through the cutter for perfect long lasting stickers! Happy with this plastisol transfer paper! I bought it to pair with my 1/4 lb purchase of thermo lock. It's perfect for that purpose and I imagine its great for general crafting needs as well. Love it! Been using it every day since my hubby got it for me! Perfect for clay projects. Good size mat. Perfect for what I needed it for. Wipes clean with just water. Love it.

I've been crafting, working on HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper and it’s not failed me yet. It's well loved and I will purchase another. Better than other expensive brands I’ve purchased. Will definitely purchase without hesitation. When using paint paste or embossing powders, I am always working on this mat. It saves me a lot of messes. Inks wipe away in no time. It saves my counter top and desk working area when I make cards. It's not just for baking. Use glue, water color, and ink on the mat and it cleanup is easy. Use this plastisol transfer paper to protect my table top. Happy with the price and performance. Great surface to craft on and it wipes clean. These paper sheets are amazing. They look like photographs of real fur. Beautiful Bought one and love it bought another HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for my second craft table. Paint ,glue ,clay will not stick! Great starter bundle of colors, sticks extremely well and was cut perfectly by my silhouette cameo 3.

I got HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for my daughter's kindergarten class for an animal project. The teacher told me today that the other teachers were coming to her to see if they could have any extra sheets because the prints looked so realistic. She told me they all took pictures of the package so they could remember it for next year. It does the job, they re not lasting sheets, they can be used a few times, im using for t shirts. Perfect. This is hands down the best outdoor vinyl. This worked great for adhesive. Easy wipe off. Good quality set of crochet hooks. Convenient, space-friendly organizer, rolls up into a small, tidy package. Lovely paper for my project, but if you are looking for a heavy cardstock this is not the one for you. Worked quite well for me and a large variety of wild animal paper.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is very sturdy and perfect for little messes. I was expecting it to be a bit larger. Love it. Looks definitely real.. I had to feel the pages to see.. most definitely my favorite by far. The nonstick Teflon craft mat works as described and is exactly what I was looking for. I bought this to do paper projects with elementary aged kids and they LOVED it! Very cool animal prints: mammals, birds, and reptiles. Great for boys and girls. Very good quality, fast shipping. Just as pictured. I will order again. So well pkg'd, easy to find lovely to work with. I'm pleased.

没有评论:

发表评论