2019年11月4日星期一

TVRONT transfer paper is super easy to use and worked great for vinyl project

I run a small business and this HUGE roll of transfer tape is just what I need! Cuts clean and applies smoothly. Will definitely be ordering again when I need more! Great service! Works perfect. Great product. Fast shipping. Love love this transfer paper. So easy to use and pick up. I highly recommend this. I use it for making signs and it seals great on my wood. Wish I had ordered more of this than the other one I bought. I’m out already so I will be ordering again! This product is part of a specifically requested Christmas gift. As such, I have no way to rate the product. Easy to peel off perfect when you have several projects. I am a first time user of a vinyl cutting machine. I have previously helped friends make projects but never alone. I bought this product without guidance from friends and I am very pleased with the results. The roll of transfer paper is very large - plenty for many future projects. I like the grid lines because they help with placement. This is a Christmas gift. I can’t write a review.

HTVRONT T shirt transfer paper is a great alternative to the Cricut heat transfer tape as it is easier to use since it is softer and pliable. It appears to not have the strong sticky texture but don’t let that fool you as it lifts up the vinyl far easier than the Cricut transfer tape. This was my first experience transferring vinyl. HTVRONT transfer paper was super easy to use and worked great for my project. The grid made it nice to line everything up straight. I used this with 651 and Silhouette vinyl to transefer onto a wooden sign. Worked great. Although it’s not clear it is easy to see thru the transfer paper and use gridlines to line up placement. I’ve heard horror stories with transfer tape not working. This one worked perfectly for my needs. Will update as I do more projects! I like this product transferring the vinyl to my products peeled off with easy....only dislike that I couldn't clearly see through the paper to line up the logo with the line lines! Havnt gotten to use it yet but shipping was fast and product arrived just as it was advertised. Not clear but works great! Has lines and you can kinda see through enough to get the job done..it's exactly what I needed!

This is the best transfer paper I’ve found! Best transfer paper for my silhouette! I have a Cricut, and their brand of transfer tape is nowhere near the quality of this tape. It is better than other transfer paper that I have purchased. I will order from you again. Good quality. Works great for transferring vinyl for signs I have been making. Works really well for vinyl, even can get it to work for glitter vinyl. This is great! I had watched several videos that showed problems with other transfer paper. I have given it a lot of stuff where others have failed. I will be making another purchase of this product. This shipped very quickly and is a great product. Transfer paper is easy to use, fast shipping and great price! Love the lines on the paper that make it easy to place cutouts on straight. The best transfer tape I've found!! Works just perfectly! Better than what we had before. It works great. I sent a review once slready. Bought for a Women's Pinterest night at our Church to transfer vinyl to a painted wood pallet. Worked perfectly. The vinyl was script text so very thin, and the paper worked perfectly to transfer and line up. We had no problems removing it from the vinyl.

I've used HTVRONT transfer tape as a DIY solution for transferring smaller (anything under 8 inches) vinyl decals for a while. But I recently did a project that required a 5 foot long decal. That would be a lot of painters tape. So I used this stuff and it worked as expected without any problems. This works perfectly and I will buy it again! Thank you for supplying a superior product. Received the product in a timely manner and it was in great condition. I did not realize it was not clear which was my error. I was still able to make it work and all is well! It was delivered very fast and has been very helpful with transferring my vinyl when crafting! It's a great product but I think I prefer clear transfer paper. But what I have used works very great. Exactly what I needed and as described.

没有评论:

发表评论