2019年11月20日星期三

Clear Transfer paper is a must have for HTV crafter

Clear Transfer paper is a must have if you use a vinyl cutting machine. This has been my favorite transfer tape to use. It peels easily off and makes placing decals on cups and ornaments simple. It's been a huge help unlike others that don't want to release from my decal. Will be buying again. I love HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper! It works better than my normal transfer paper, it was easy to use and because the film is completely clear, its much easier to see if the design is exactly where it should be. At 50 feet, its definitely a definitely is a better value than my normal! I will most certainly be buying this again! Great value and Works great for my Cricut projects. I love this transfer tape. I have not had any issues with transferring vinyl to product. You get so much on the roll for the price! This has been my favorite transfer tape so far!

Was waiting on clear transfer paper to arrive so I could try it out on some decals I was working on, by far HTVRONt is the best I have used and will be using it from now on, the lines make it so much easier to line up and cut as well as lay down to place decal to line it up, comes off easy and don’t leave any mess behind at all. Very impressed with this transfer tape! The grid lines are awesome and help with lining everything up. Once in a while it takes a little help and vinyl doesn’t want to stick but I also think different vinyls act differently. Overall, I think it’s a great purchase and a great buy for the money! Just what I needed to transfer my outdoor adhesive vinyl. I tried to use cheap contact paper and it was way too sticky and made it harder to transfer. This works way better and the roll is so big it will last me a long time! This is a nice size roll of transfer paper. It’s perfect for all vinyl projects. The grid helps keep things aligned correctly. The quality is great and helps prevent the errors that occur with lower quality products.

I use my Cricut a lot and buy the brand name transfer tape, but that can get pricy especially since it rarely goes on sale and the big box stores don't accept coupons on Cricut items. I decided to give HTVRONT vinyl transfer tape a try since it has such good reviews. It works exactly the same at a fraction of the cost! I wish I had done this sooner. Live and learn! Anyway, if you're on the fence about trying it, just do it! Why spend more on something you're literally just going to throw away right after using it? This product works really well. You won't regret it! This is the best transfer tape I have used. Most tapes are only effective for 2 or 3 transfers at most, but I can reuse a piece of this for dozens of transfers! I like that it is a little stiffer than Silhouette or similar brands, and that it is completely transparent. Definitely recommend! After fighting with several different transfer tape, I have finally found one that work well. Sticky enough to do the job, but not so sticky that it rips card stock after applying vinyl to it. Love this stuff.

HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper is the forth brand of transfer tape I try. Some are to sticky making it difficult to release the decal from the tape. Others are not strong enough. That when you try to get the decal to stick to the tape to make the transfer, it doesn't stick. This brand here is right on point, hitting that sweet spot you need for transfer tape to function properly. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to a friend. Will be buying here soon when I run low. This tape is now my go to brand! Good quality without the high price tag. This item works great! I will definitely purchase again.

没有评论:

发表评论