2019年11月25日星期一

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is perfect for wrapping brisket while smoking

I bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper for wrapping gifts primarily and it looks good on my first test wrap. I usually save the kraft packing paper in my Amazon shipping boxes but figured this would be easier this season. But since it says butcher paper I figured I'd test it for that too for anyone interested, since my main use isnt as common. I cut pears on it and it didn't immediately soak through like paper towels do. For unwaxed paper it was pretty long lasting. I might keep being lazy and using it as a disposable cutting board and plate now too. It's brown paper, you know? I purchased this to wrap gifts (much cheaper than buy gift wrapping paper). A bonus is using it for food. Not much I can say except that it’s a great value for the price. Ps, the twine is a nice touch! It's a roll of brown paper that I plan to use for crafts. It works like I wanted.Just bought a bunch of meat to stock the freezer. This paper was a bit thinner than I thought it would be but was easy to work with.

I was inspired by my graphic designer friend who wrapped my baby shower gift in brown butcher paper and topped it off with a sexy velvet ribbon. I thought, shoot, I'm going to do the same. Would save me a lot in Christmas designed gift wrapping paper, tissue paper and Christmas bags. Another thing that caught my attention was the multi-functionality - drawing/sketching paper, table over, gift wrapping, meat wrapping, etc. Thick paper, uncoated, unwaxed, Food grade quality.176 ft. Multi-functional. Perfect brown Kraft color I was hoping for. Well-wrapped and undamaged packaging wish the size was bigger (only 18" tall) - would only be good for wrapping small gift items. Perfect for wrapping brisket while smoking. I also use it for wrapping salmon after cleaning to store in the fridge.
brown butcher paper
brown butcher paper


YRYM HT brown wrapping paper works great for wrapping briskets. Better then using foil if you want nice bark. So happy with this! Love decorating my own paper and the uniqueness this affords! I love using it as tablecloth also. Put it on my.kids school table and they can draw.on it or use it as scrap paper! this product is exactly what I needed. it does come with twine shown in picture. Thank you for providing a superior product. I like YRYM HT brown butcher paper. My mother use to use this all the time. We can wrap meat with and even bread. Seems to keep food fresher when in freezer. We also have even used it creatively as wrapping gifts. Back in the day I even remember wrapping a book for school with it. It's sturdy and just good paper for so many things. I was so excited to find good quality brown paper. I do lots of gift wrapping. I use lots of brown paper for my gift wrapping. This Butcher is perfect for covering a table for a Crab feast drawing and of course gift wrapping. It cuts well creases well and holds up well for shipping.

I bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper for a Friendsgiving as a runner for the table and it’s such great quality for such a great price! If you go to any local store near you it’ll be at least $40. Nice thick paper for wrapping gifts, meat or packages! Great value, heavy gauge paper. YRYM HT brown butcher paper works great. Good for wrapping brisket and shoulders. Great to just throw down on the table so you don’t make a mess. I’ve even used it to cover the floor when my kid does arts & crafts. I bought YRYM HT brown wrapping  paper for hunting season. We process deer this time of year. This paper is exactly what we need. It wraps up the meat and it keeps it from getting freezer burnt. It’s a ginormous roll so will last all season. Great product at a great price.

没有评论:

发表评论