2019年12月9日星期一

YRYM HT copper grilling mat reviews

YRYM HT miracle grill mat allows me to cook on my gas grill without losing my food between the grates. I use one to roast veggies and the other to cook meat. I even use it when cooking fish. Burgers are a little more moist than which directly on the grate. I am amazed that the copper grilling mat is non-stick and does not burn. No oil or spray release agents needed. It does not leave an after taste on the food. After cooking, I allow it to cool and wash with dish soap and water. It is ready for the next use. Works as advertised. They work great on the grill especially when cooking multiple things. Easy to clean up. These are truly amazing. The clean up is easy. And yourvgrill us still pretty when your done. I would have given it a 4 star if I hadn't list that BBQ finish. YRYM HT miracle grill mat works best fir grilled veggies. They work very well and keep my grill clean. Totally enjoy grilling with these mats. I still get great flavor with no flare ups .. and even get the grill marks too !! Easy clean up .. love it !!

First, I love to grill food with  YRYM HT copper grilling mat . I make grill chicken wings at home all the time. But those chicken oil will spit oil all over my oven and mess my bakeware. When I was enjoying my delicious chicken wings, I had a headache about cleaning the mess. These copper grill mat helps me a lot. It comes 5 pics in a pack. One mat can fit 1-2 pics steaks. I grilled chicken wings for myself only, so one pic copper grilling mat is good for me. I used a lot soy sauce to marinated the chicken wings overnight. So they look so juicy. I place them on the mat with some spaces. If you are have a lot of food you Don't need to make such more spaces will also cook well. I heated at 400 F for half hour, and they were completely cook. So next time I will try 20 mins. As I said, 30 mins at 409 F was over cook. The wings looks little bit burning. You see these black stuff stick on the mat. That's the burning sauce and oil. If you are using a bake pan, these burnt stuff is hard to clean. However, I use the grill mat. I only put the dirty mat in soap water for ten mins and rinse with water. And the mat completely clean like a new one. These mats can be use in home oven and outdoor BBQ which save a lot of cleaning time and keep your oven a clean place. I love it!

My husband lives YRYM HT miracle grill mat. No sticking on the grill and we have made fish, Ruben sandwiches and all types of food. He keeps saying that he can't believe nothing sticks and nothing falls through the greatest. Best for cooking pizza right on your oven rack plus many other baking and Grilling uses. Working very well on grill. Great product, I bought 3 of YRYM HT miracle grill mat. 2 were gifts and 1 for myself. I will definitely order these again! Whoever invented these should be elevated to sainthood immediately! The product came before the time I expected. It works great, and cooks very well . It really helps keep my grill clean . It was very easy to clean , I just washed it with soapy and then rinsed it with water . I love it !

YRYM HT miracle grill mat works great on my grills. Avoids the mess of grease dripping down on to the burners. Also cooks very evenly. Cleans up really well. I haven't actually used them but there quality is great and a much better buy than the peddling of the ones on TV. I would buy them again. love cooking with it on the grill.

没有评论:

发表评论