2019年11月11日星期一

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is perfect for grill master

I really needed a better way to grill out and not have so much clean up. The YRYM HT miracle grill mat is perfect for us grill aholics. More than happy with the mats does not create a big mess going down your grill. They are nice but still have to scrub them, I wish they were a little easier to clean. So great to use in toaster oven or grill. Easy to rinse off and helps to prolong the life of your appliances.  I bought these for a friend & he said that they are awesome & he was surprised st his well they work/do the job. More than happy with the mats does not create a big mess going down your grill. My grill is starting to get a little old and I could use a wire brush all day, but it still isn't as clean as I wish it was, we used to use foil but this is so much more convenient and holds up so much better! I like that you can cut them, I took two and rounded the corners and it fits my grill just perfectly!
The mats are excellent for cooking fish on the grill!

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is very slick, easy to clean, generous size and cut to fit. I shared it with my daughter. The only thing I don't like is I can't put on the bottom of the gas oven since it tolerates the temperature up to 450 degrees F. It defeated my original purpose. I place it on the bottom rack. It works some, but not what I imagined.. Miracle grill mat makes cleaning the BBQ so much easier. It wipes off and you can run soap and water over it. The grill marks still shows on meat. The cooking time is the same. You can use it for a long time. I haven't really counted how many uses. Have used it as a liner in the oven and under the burners on our grill - I'm really impressed with how well it works!! Easy to clean, too. Great because they cover the whole cooking area. Definitely would buy again. use this product to save time on cleaning and it works perfect. these save us so much clean up time I can not believe they never thought of this 20 years ago.

This non-stick grill mat set is very good, I use it in the oven and in the stove, I cut the holes for the stove and so I don't have to buy the individual and is easy to clean. Excellent idea an oven Liner that you can cut to the size you need. I had previously bought one that came in a set but this one comes in one size and it was enough to cut mats for all my non standardized measuring trays and even for my bread molds. I still have a piece left for future needs. My Cuisinart Griddler is one of the oldest pieces I have in my kitchen. The grill plates lost their non-stick usefulness years ago and I couldn't justify paying 40 plus dollars for a grill plate replacement when buying a new unit would have been pretty much the same cost. Neither could I buy a whole new unit when the one I have is basically still usable. I resorted to using non-stick aluminum foil and it worked for me except for the constant foil replacement factor. But in browsing Amazon, I ran across this item and thought I'd try it. I cut out a cardboard template of the Griddler plates and then used the template to cut out the Cherainti liner and it worked! My Griddler has been revived! I am stunned into writing this review!

YRYM HT miracle grill mat works great for me. I use it for my crafts. Great size and easy to cut and clean to put where needed. I don’t know how it works in the oven sorry. Long enough to custom cut and place on top of the gas or electric stove, inside the oven or small portable oven to keep it clean at all times. Easy to clean looks very nice! Excellent for charcoal and gas barbeque unit. You don't have to work hard to clean the top of the grill removing the sticky oil. Just wash, it's clean and ready for your next barbeque party. I used the old non-stick pads at the bottom of my charcoal to keep the metal clean at all time and place use charcoal in my garden to enrich the soil. Thank you for this wonderful product, it has many uses... you need only to use your creativity! 

没有评论:

发表评论