2020年1月12日星期日

gift wrapping and table covering paper

I used YRYM HT brown butcher paper for gift wrapping. Was fun to write and draw on the gifts and everyone thought it was different and a good idea. This roll never ends. I've used it for SO many things. I love this paper! I bought the purple one. I used it for a number of projects that involved wrapping boxes. I would buy this again! Worked great to cover windows/screened porch for a blacklight party. Painted with glow in the dark paints from Walmart and Target and it looked great under the blacklight! We love YRYM HT brown butcher paper for kids crafts and homeschooling! Perfect for kids' crafts, gift wrapping, and even papering our Thanksgiving table. The kids enjoyed coloring the Thanksgiving table with pictures and writing down what they were thankful for. I was thankful we didn't have to wash any tablecloths.

I use YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper to trace my dress patterns so I don't have to cut them up and fold them and I also use it for pattern drafting. It was so fun wrapping my Christmas gifts with this paper and making personal drawing on everyone's presents with a chalk pen!! I buy a roll of this about once a year. It's durable, and is a nice, deep black. We use it to cover panels for our art show. Whole lot of paper !!!! hahaha Haven't wrapped with it yet, but seems not too thick to wrap with. Gonna be fun handling the weight and length for wrapping. Great large roll of banner paper for all those school banners you need to crank out during the year. The paper was thicker and held up pretty well in some light wind. The color is a little bit more turquoise than the picture shows, which is what I was going for! Glad I went with this color!  Tape a big sheet to the coffee table & my kids can go to town coloring on it. Also good for certain school projects, etc.

We bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper  in 2013 and this is the third Christmas we've used it. I think we can use it for 2 more years, and we often have 30 presents at least, some quite big. The red is a nice barn red and the green has a blue undertone (rather than a more yellow cast like an olive green), so it's a cool green. We wrap with the rough side facing out, and it's a nice matte look. Some tape has a hard time sticking, but we've figured out how to make it work. We're going to add blue and brown to the mix at some point. Perfect! Exactly what I needed! Super heavy though, but that was expected. Thinner than normal paper, but was great for what I meeded - wall covering. Heavy, but perfect for what I needed it for! Great quality! We used this to make a football banner for Homecoming and it was perfect. Be advised.... you get A LOT on this roll (and it's heavy to pick up).... you will be using this for years. It is a quality paper, thick and not faded.

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper worked like a charm. It was used to create the cave texture for the set of Bat Boy. Bought 4 rolls but only needed 2. Used it on our tables for our Oktoberfest. It was perfect. We had people drawing and having fun. We use this to make large banners for our football team to run through. Worked perfectly for us but chalk easily rubs off it so recommend some other writing tool.

没有评论:

发表评论