2020年2月6日星期四

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great on car window

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape has been my favorite brand to date! It is not too tacky which is important.. The Only Transfer tape that I use! I have tried many others but this by far is the best! It is perfect for my needs and not too sticky. I used this to put my company name in vinyl on my rear window. Would buy again. I had originally bought the Cricut brand transfer tape and was h happy with it. This adhesive transfer tape was perfect. It wasn't super sticky. Easily transferred my vinyl! Couldn’t wait to try this out! It worked great and is good quality. I recommend.

I recently ran out of transfer tape and have a bunch of crafts I needed to finish. I purchases HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape because it was a good deal and I wanted to try a different kind of transfer tape. When it was received the roll was much larger then I was expecting. I also really like that it comes paper backed. I've never tried transfer tape like that before but I feel like you can use less of the transfer tape when its backed with paper. Also another feature that is really nice is the grid-lines, it helps for lining up your vinyl. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is a really nice product at a reasonable price. I will definitely be ordering this again. I like this product and think the thickness and sticky is just right and have found my go to transfer paper. I have not had one issue with this transfer paper, some vinyl needs a little more pressure to adhere to it, but that is probably the type of vinyl. Will be purchasing a lot.

HTVRONT transfer tape is  best transfer tape for vinyl I have ever used. I am a little bummed that it's not completely see through, but it works so well that I can deal with it. It's easy to cut, and pulls the vinyl up with ease. It doesn't leave any residue, and transfers the vinyl to most surfaces without any issue. Great transfer tape. Does exactly what it's supposed to. This adhesive transfer tape works great! I have a cricut explore air2 machine, and it’s so helpful for all my small and large projects. The grid lines make alignment and placing very easy, and it has just the right amount of tack. The instructions are also very helpful. And it’s such a big roll, it’ll last me for a while. I honestly love how easy this transfer tape is to use and transfer!

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is pretty good transfer tape for the price, it's not overly sticky like some other transfer tapes out there. Works exactly like it should. I love it! Will most definitely buy again. Able to use a piece about 10 times before throwing away. Good transfer paper for good price. It is pretty sticky, but not too bad. I like that it has backing paper. It can be a little sticky sometimes.

没有评论:

发表评论