2019年11月29日星期五

how to use HTV vinyl for T shirt

First off, I love that you can buy so much of this for relatively cheap. That was the lure for me. Cricut is selling their BS 12x24 sheets for $14 and I got 12 feet of this. It adheres well (I use a Cricut Easypress 2) it’s shiny, not matte when it is pressed. The biggest problem I have is weeding this stuff.. I’m using more dainty little cursive letters and it just pulls right off.. you have to be very careful when pulling it. That being said if you’re looking for something that’s reasonable and gets the job done.. this is it. I put my Cricut on Glitter Vinyl setting so it'll cut deeper.. and it makes it SO easy to weed. If you don't do it, it's a nightmare to weed. It was super awesome and easy to weed. It looks awesome once applied. The product is great to weed on largely written items. I love the thickness (that may not be for everyone). I haven’t washed it yet.

HTVRONT HTV vinyl is nice, it was easy to weed, and i layered my with siser weed vinyl and it came out perfect. If you read the directions before use you will have no issues with this produce. I will order HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper again. This is my second time ordering. Great product, phenomenal to work with. I’ve used multiple black vinyl from different sources and this one is the best so far! It went on effortlessly!! Not like others where I have to use my easy press longer than what I know now is normal!! Hoping after washing it it stays!! I like it! This stuff works perfectly the adhesive is great never had one not transfer perfectly. The quality is defiantly there. Price is great for the 12’ roll and it lasts a lot longer than the small squares you get at the hobby store. Wish they had more colors in large rolls.

This is the  best heat transfer vinyl for your buck regarding black HTV vinyl. The 12x20ft roll allowed me to make almost 15-20 T-shirts for just one roll of vinyl. I have found that when weeding very small, intricate pieces it becomes difficult. This is the only reason for 4 stars. I do not find it difficult enough to ever prevent me from purchasing. The teeny tiny pieces will sometimes just fall off the transfer heat paper, or just pulls a little more inconsistently than your Siser or Cricut brands. However, if you're trying to stop shopping in store and wasting all your money, this I the kind of vinyl you should buy. Love how easy it is to weed and application is easy also. Heats up really quick doesn’t take long to adhere. You can save a lot of money buying this and works just as good if not better than name brand vinyl. The BEST I have ever used !! Sooooo easy to weed it’s awesome! Best vinyl I’ve used yet! I usually buy firefly but I tried this because of the price and I’m so glad I did! Great product!

I needed some HTV ASAP i saw this 12in by 20ft htv & the price i was like "Well despite the reviews i need to give it a try".
*Worth the money YES!
*I use a cricut explore air 2 & this material needs to be cut on iron on + so move the dail up one. *I heat pressed it at 305 for 15sec.
*Easy to weed
*Carrier sheet isn't that sticky so i did place heat resistant tape to hold in place if needed.
*I love that it's 12in and measures the mat well so no need to cut extra sides off.
I hope my review will help another crafter.

没有评论:

发表评论