2020年2月3日星期一

miracle grill mat makes clean up super easy

I purchased YRYM HT copper grill mat and love the way it grills my meat, poultry, and vegetables without sticking. Love having these for our boat BBQ. This makes an easy cleanup on your grill or in your oven. We love the miracle grill mats. You don't have to worry about placing your food on a dirty grill. They work great and clean-up is easy. Nice size. These are a good deal, can be cut for different grills. 

YRYM HT copper grill mat works wonderfully. No sticking. Eady to clean with Dawn dish washing liquid to clean off any fat residue. Everything is good. The included silicone brush is multi purpose. I use in the shop to apply glue. Best non stick grill sheet around! I just bought a new grill and used these sheets - grill still looks brand new. I even made ribs which I lather in bbq sauce, very messy but the grill sheets still kept the mess off the grill! Love these mats- my grill looks brand new but food tastes better. I don't have to clean grill grates anymore. food doesn't catch on fire from rendering fat. love cooking with these on the grill. highly recommend for grills with old grill grates.

Have used the YRYM HT miracle grill mat  numerous times and love them. One of the greatest things I've used for grilling. I grill burgers with cheese and bacon, and bacon wrapped shrimp. Cleanup is a snap. Makes tailgating soooo much easier. Grilled salmon, shrimp, halibut, scallops (I'm a seafood lover), chicken and lots of different veggies. Easy to use and very easy on clean-up. It gets the job done. Will differently order again. I do a lot of grilling. That's why I love & live in CA. All I needed to complete my grilling set. You just lay the YRYM HT miracle grill mat on the grill and cook exactly as you would using just the grates. It keeps the grates clean and the miracle grill mats wipe clean. I highly recommend these miracle grill mats. Great size for cooking on the grill and none of the meat sticks to the mats! They do exactly what they say they will and cleanup is super easy. No more scrubbing the grill! Pliable and good for multiple kitchen tasks.

YRYM HT copper grill mat works great on my gas grill, awesome !!! No flare ups !! Cooks better with Matt’s!!!! Wish I would have new about these 49 yrs ago, I’ll never cook without them once u tried them!

没有评论:

发表评论