2019年11月7日星期四

Grill cooking mat prevents fires and keep grill clean

Excellent grill cooking mat. I’ve been using these to avoid cleaning the grill. These fit inside the Webber grill like a glove. No more scrubbing the grill and food comes out with the same smoky flavor. Used these to make burgers and some sea bass as well as grilled veggies, nothing falls through the grill plates and meat doesn’t stick to the metal grates. The added benefit of using these is the ability to spread bbq sauce without everything dripping through. Easy to clean and re-use and the grill stays clean. The basting brush is a nice addition that came with this set. I’ve had different grill cooking mats before (bought them at Costco) and thought those were great but in comparison, these win 100x over. We cook a lot of veggies in olive oil on grill and after a few uses the mats! The oil comes right out and the mats feel new again after washing.

YRYM HT barbecue mat kept food from sticking. Cooked evenly and were easy to clean and reuse. It did seem to take more heat on the grill to cook but the end product was perfect. They are slightly smaller than my previous mats but the pack comes with so many i just layered them to cover the grill area. They keep the veggies from slipping into the grill and I swear this brand made them crispier than others. Overall a fantastic buy! Plus! Comes with a basting brush for bigger veg pieces! Love it. It is silicon and is great to have my toddler help in the kitchen! I love how my meat still gets grill lines without getting charred. Meat is juicy and cooked to perfection. Wasn't sure this would give the same grilled look to my chicken or steaks, but it does. Still get the brown grill marks, and the grill stays so much cleaner. The copper mats are a breeze to clean up too. Easy to cut to size for your grill. I really love these. liked them very much.. used on the bbq. bbq stayed clean. will buy them again tks. These Copper Grilling Mats are easy to use, just place one on a grill!! After use, your grill is clean and the mat cleans up great for the next time you BBQ!! I reuse them several times before I use a new one.

I got to use grill cooking mat to grill burgers and I loved it didn’t have to worry about them falling apart and into the fire. Excellent for chicken and vegetables (and much more I'm sure). No more black stuff on your food (I know, clean your grill!). Easy to clean. Wipes off with dish soap and hot water. Easy to use, just lay it on the grill. I haven't used Pam or anything like that so, non stick, right? Great product, reliable vendor. Great to make my beef bbq and still juicy. These copper mats keep the grease down when grilling. Also they do a great job of creating even heating. Fish, Shrimp and vegetables are easier to grill using the copper grill mat. They work great, really amazing. Have to remember to put something in between the grill and the mats(husband didn't). Lol but it's all good. Really doesn't stick, easy to clean, cut easily, they heat up really quit, don't have to put any thing on them. There are 5 in this pack so you don't need to buy more right away! Yes, I recommend this product!

I do a lot of BBQs, sometimes food falls between the grates and no fire. Other times the direct fire contact overchars the meats. The grill  cooking mat prevents that. Works as intended. I enjoy BBQing and these barbecue mat makes the process so easy. Easy to clean, the meat/fish cooks great. A lot better than putting the meat/fish directly on the grill. These grill mats were amazing I used them on the grill to cook vegetables and chicken. Did not stick easy to clean. I used it also in the oven and placed bacon instead of foil a new way to cook bacon!!! Grill mats work great and they’re super easy to clean! Great value for the money!

没有评论:

发表评论