2019年10月22日星期二

barbecue grill mats make Easy clean for the oven messes

Easy clean for the oven messes that occasionally happen. Love the copper! Extremely quick ship. Love the product. Works well on the grill for grilled veggies too. Summertime should be great with YRYM HT copper bbq mat. I bought three packs of 3 packs, and use them almost every day. Usually I use them to line my baking sheets for baking, roasting and broiling vegetables, grains, sweets, and even fruit leather. They are easy to clean, and I have used the dishwasher sometimes, but usually wash them by hand. They dry quickly, and roll up easily for storage in the original packaging. It was easy to use kitchen scissors to cut two of the sheets to fit exactly to a smaller pan. Very highly recommended! What a great way to limit your use of foil and parchment paper. Love it!! Great product ! Works fabulously with the Brooklyn Brownie Copper, and with roasting vegetables. Everything just slides right off of it! Instead of aluminum foil to back cookies or biscuits I use this then straight into the sink with a drop of soap and it’s clean as when I started! Love it! Great Product-Just as advertised. Wife love it. None Stick, easy to clean, VERY GREEN.

We used barbecue grill mats in Oven and BBQ. No ripe, No holes, No Dripping. Strongly Recommended. First, customer service is excellent and their copper mates are awesome, product delivers as discribed. Will keep my barbecue clean. This is a really handy product! I was using it in my last BBQ event with friends and family and it helped reduce the flames I usually get from the fat dripping. I liked the grill-marks on the steaks and everybody complimented me about the great taste. Cleaning was as easy as 1-2-3 as this is a real non-stick and no residue was left on the mat. I also liked the fact that you get more than a single sheet, as I was able to cover the entire lower grate of my weber (I have a big grill for a big family). Very well done (pun intended) and a strong 5 stars! A great way to save calories and fat. The product is made from high quality materials so I can use it again and again = strong and easy to clean. How much time saving me this simple idea. Tried the mat on the grill last night with fish — it worked well and the fish didn’t stick! First time that has ever happened as my fish always sticks regardless the preparation of the the fish, or oiling the fish basket, etc. The cleanup was very easy. I intend to cook fish again tonight.

I'm using copper bbq mat all the time!! I buy the Costco one. I bought this one and it’s amazing. Great quality. Easy to clean and no more cooking paper to buy. For now using this product in the oven. Great product keeps my oven clean! Once winter is over we will definitely use it on the grill. Very practical item. Happy to assist my kitchen stuff. Five stars! Great product! Made my life much easier, and definitely much tastier :) Very easy to use. No oil needed anymore. Nonstick with few products that Ive tried with. Very fast shipment grate products. I used it for my grill, but planning to use it when I am using public BBQs to keep my meat clean from grease and mass of previous users. perfect product for this usage. BBQ is always fun.. just buy it and you feel the difference. great product. Will buy more of it for my friends and family. Good product . Does what it advertise . Great for my vegan wife that doesn’t want vegetables to touch the meat covered grill . Grilling with mats that feels like grilling without them. These mats eliminate flare ups and are very easy to clean. I also use them for barbequeing smaller pieces of meet. Super cinvenient!

I’m constantly on diet since I know myself I always trying to eat as healthy as I can after using barbecue grill mats I was amazed to see how well the food is cooking and how easy it is to eat healthy This copper mats works great, keeping my grill and bbq clean, keeping my food from getting burn and doing the job just as promised, I’m using them on my copper bbq mat and keep the food away from open flame while still getting the charcoal taste, I saw them at friends house and they really recommended, great idea!!! I was looking for a solution for the building's grill, so I could keep my food kosher. And it certainly meets my expectations! The surface absorbs the heat so that the meat is well roasted and there is no difference in taste. Convenient way of cooking on the grill without the flare ups. I have purchased other similar items in the past, these seem to be more sturdy and I hope to not have to purchase again for some time (if ever). Gift. For a SIL that loves to grill.

没有评论:

发表评论