2019年12月31日星期二

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl cut and transfer nicely

I like HTVRONT heat transfer tape. It was easy to apply and so far has shown no signs of wear or wash. The black heat transfer vinyl cut and transferred nicely and attached nicely where I’ve had issues from other products in the past. I also like the color variety too. So far I highly recommend it. I purchased this vinyl as a gift for my daughter. She said it's great, and has already ordered more of the same. I loved this vinyl. I love the color selection and I used it right away to put our names on our Christmas stockings and to make some cute little newborn onesies.  I don’t hardly ever write reviews but I was very happy with the quality of this product.I will order from them again for sure. Love this vinyl!! Ready to use and great quality. Will be purchasing again!!

I got HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl  to make a couple t-shirts and was very impressed with the results. I have a vinyl plotter that I primarily use to cut window decals so heat transfer was completely new to me. I figured this bundle would be good since most shirts usually have white or black text and then I would have a few other colors if I needed. This vinyl holds up well. I've washed the shirt I made at least 25 times and the vinyl is holding up well, with the exception of a couple small cracks where letters are connected. Would buy again! Equipment used was my laptop, a US Cutter MH-721, a standard Iron, and teflon sheets.

A lot of htv I’ve used has to be worked with trying to get it to work right but HTVRONT  heat transfer tape one worked so easy the first try.  Great product but it is a little hard to weed. HTV worked great. No problems. We used it to make Halloween costumes for work. Our emojis looked great! I bought for a friend, she loved it. This MTV has worked well on my shirts I have made. Easy to weed and have had no problems. Great and worth it! I've been able to use the vinyl and it worked great. It wasn't costly compared to the craft stores. I also like variety pack. Works well, easy to use. Durable so far, after frequent washings.

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl is the only vinyl I will buy for my small business. It's a great price you get many colors and it is the best quality vinyl I have ever found at a reasonable price. The protective film is easy to remove but keeps the vinyl in great condition and this vinyl iron on to shirts very easily. I highly recommend this vinyl! My wife was mad that I ordered this instead of Sisser. She used it and now is buying it as her primary vinyl. Really liking this so far. Easy to use- peels/weeds easily and ironed on great.  I was able to cut vinyl on the regular vinyl setting with no problems. A little harder to weed than other brands but it got the job done.

没有评论:

发表评论