2019年12月4日星期三

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape reviews

I loved the clear transfer tape. It was definitely easy to see the design I made. Works just as well As if not better then cricut brand I’m use to buying. I’ll for sure be ordering this next time the price is unbeatable and it works great for my 651 and htv vinyls that I cut with cricut! I was a little hesitant since I’ve only used cricut brand but go for it!  This transfer tape is amazing. It has good adhesive and allows for ease of transfer with my vinyl to my tumblers. This makes doing proects so easy. I have been a faithful standard Cricut transfer tape fan. This product preforms just as standard grip. The adhesive transfer tape roll is big and I will buy again. I have used several transfer tapes in the past and this is now my favorite. Really is a great product! Great product, love the size, I feel I have much less waste. Will buy again.


HTVRONT has the best Transfer Tape that I have found. Made slme decals for my car was looking for something that actually worked and this was it. Did a much better job than the cricut transfer tape. Would most definitely recommend. This transfer paper works okay but it’s a one and done it’s not very sticky if you try to use it on more than one decal. I prefer the actual paper transfer tape this is the more plastic kind. I used your transfer tape for a sign project. I was quite impressed actually! I was not sure what to expect. It had great re-usability, great adhesive, did not leave any residue on my projects what so ever. I wish that the actual material was a little softer but not a deal breaker. Would like additional options for sizes of rolls. My son bought it for a project that he was working on. This is my third time purchasing this tape. I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it.


Love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. It has grid lines so you can be sure to apply the vinyl straight. It’s a large roll and gives you so much. I’m also able to re-use pieces 2-3 times on wood without it losing the stickiness. Highly recommend! This is by far the best transfer tape I have used. The lines make it easy for straight applications and I have never had a problem with it sticking like most of the others I have tried. The transfer tape was very easy to use when cutting out car decals. The lines/grid are every half inch. It helps to cut and measure precisely. Doesn't live a residue where the tape is placed. The tape is a medium sticky as stated, so you have to work a little harder to get thicker or textured vinyl to adhere to it. I will definitely purchase again when I finally run out! Love this transfer tape for smallish items. The grid on the plastic is extremely helpful for aligning vinyl straight! The size is perfect for almost all of my projects, and it works every bit as well as the expensive brands that come in 12"x12" sheets or larger. This size allows for very little waste and it makes my projects that much more affordable.


Love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. First time I’ve used transfer tape, and I think it’s my new favorite. The tape could be just a little sticker. When removing the vinyl from the backing I have to work more with the vinyl to get it to stick on the transfer tape. When I am laying the vinyl in its final place the transfer tape is perfect it come right off with no issues. This works pretty well. It sticks to the vinyl easily to be transferred to your craft but it does want to bubble up pretty easily. I wasn’t sure at first if this tape would work well, as it didn’t seem very sticky. Well I was certainly wrong! It works perfectly, and doesn’t leave a residue like contact paper does. it has the right amount of adhesive for the vinyl, without making a mess. I hardly even have to press it down before it begins to adhere to the vinyl. I am definatly buying again! 

没有评论:

发表评论