2019年12月23日星期一

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works so easily

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works well. Only problem is that there is not backing to it, which makes it tough to cut. I have gotten used to it now, but I fear I am wasting more than I'd like. I'm sure it's my fault not reading description well, just something to consider. Just what I needed! Awesome stuff.. not too sticky and worked so easily! Love it! I am very satisfied with HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for making my vinyl cuts and stickers. Worked great for transferring vinyl to a vehicle. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape worked like a charm for a vinyl stencil I had cut out, the free gift was also very appreciated!  Would definitely buy from again.

I was having issues with my transfer tape that I bought from HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape . Someone recommended "HTVRONT" brand to me. I’m completely and utterly impressed. I usually only leave reviews for products that are extreme amazing or really bad. This I feel I had to share how great of a product it is. You can also reuse one price multiple times. I once used one piece of this over 26 yikes (scrabble wall tiles) and it upheld and transferred each time. The owner also sends you two vinyl pieces along with the transfer tape. All I can say is that this is a fantastic deal and I don’t think I'll ever go with another brand of transfer tape again. Just bought another! Best transfer tape for vinyl I have used! Very excited I found this transfer tape! I have been looking for clear so I can give decals as gifts and this did not disappoint. I have had no issues with this not sticking or overly sticking. I will buy again!

HTVRONT transfer tape is best transfer tape for vinyl!! It lays flat and easy to cut. I will never buy the cricut brand again. This item doesn’t have the grid on it, but I don’t care at all. Love the vinyl samples that came with it I’ll have to get more.  Best transfer paper I used so far. Definitely a great value for the money. Would be 5 stars but what I’ve found compared to numerous other brands I’ve used is this is waaaay too sticky. It sticks TOO well. While that might be good for solid and/or flat surfaces I typically work on uneven surfaces (I paint sneakers - Astrotorf Customs). It sticks so much my vinyl doesn't transfer as easily to the surface (leather, synthetics, fabric). I absolutely love this transfer paper and will purchase again. Not recommend for glitter vinyl as the adhesive needs to be stronger for that but other vinyl is perfect.

I was amazed by the price and the good reviews and I impulsively bought the roll without realizing that it does not come with the backing. I realized that you can always use the backing that the vinyl you used came off of and it’ll do the same job. This best transfer tape for vinylseems to very useful and will last me for awhile, which is nicer than spending $10/$15 every month or so on vinyl with the backing. As a plus, it also comes with two free vinyl sheets, which I’m excited to use.

没有评论:

发表评论