2019年12月19日星期四

YRYM HT grill mat set reduces flareups

My son swears by YRYM HT grill mat. He used it to grill chicken, shrimp and steak when we were visiting him last month. Everything was cooked to perfection, his grill stayed clean and he didn't lose any shrimps or veggies through the grates. I had to order a set for myself and could not be more pleased. I use one miracle grill mat on our gas grill and the other on our Big Green Egg. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves to grill. Love the size and so glad we found this to keep our Weber grill clean. So easy! First usage was great! Can't wait to use the miracle grill mat again. I used it immediately upon arrival. Heats quickly, uniformly, good grill marks. Much more durable than mats it replaced. Definitely happy with this purchase. The item came with 5 mat set.

The YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set is the best on the market right now. The mats help eliminate flame flare-ups They Using the mats make it so much easier to maintain the degree of heat you need for grilling your product to the degree you want (Rare,Med, Well Done) Placing meat directly on the metal grill is like shooting Craps to try to grill the meat to your liking. YRYM HT 's are perfect for grilling and so easy to clean up. I just love them. I love this miracle grill mat. I use it in the drip pan on my grill to make it easier to clean. I also have two other miracle grill mats that I use for cooking. They are really great. it fits perfect to a large BBQ grill, the meat doesn't stick on pad, washable and ready to use again and again. Great for grilling vegetable and meat. Easy to clean. Makes grilling more fun!

Just used YRYM HT Best Miracle Grill Mat for the 1st time. It's a windy day but the mat stopped the flames from blowing around. I was able to use less propane because the mat holds the heat under the mat where it belongs. The steaks cooked very fast without any flareups. I wiped the mat after I removed the steaks and the mat was easy to clean. Just a little paper toweling and no elbow grease. I then washed it in the sink with the rest of the dishes. I am 69 yrs. old and I wish that I had this mat for the last 50 years. What a great mat and company. Thanks Amazon. You came thru again. YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set is provides a large cooking surface and will work with many different foods.  I like the thickness of this mat, as the past ones I have used have been so flimsy. I am very pleased with my new YRYM HT miracle grill mat!! The of size the YRYM HT covers the entire grilling area. I can grill multiple items without the worry of flare ups.

YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set worked great to reduce flareups. Clean up is a breeze. Giving it to all my relatives for Christmas. Its thin, dishwasher safe and amazing. The YRYM HT XL Mat that I just received is for larger meals prepared on my Charbroil Infared 4 Burner Grill. These mats are very easy to clean, compared to previous mats I’ve used. I’ve used them when I’ve used barbecue sauce, cooking bacon, making pizza’s. I can’t say enough. It looks like we’ll be grilling more often using YRYM HT grill mat! The clean-up is a breeze, and the grilled food tastes great! best on the market for the price the 2 mats are more than enough for my size grill. I ordered a size that was bigger than I needed.. But overall all my peas, peppers and zucchini came out browned and tasty.. And the pork was delicious... A one stop cookout. This is my second Kona Mat. My last one finally wore out. I have recommended this brand to many people. I can’t say enough about how awesome this product is.

没有评论:

发表评论