2019年10月28日星期一

how to use HTVRont vinyl transfer tape

HTVRont vinyl transfer tape is the best transfer material. I have used several different products and this is by far the best! Good product. Works as expected. Seller communication great as well.  This is a really good transfer tape for vinyl projects! Sticky enough to pick it up but doesn't stick to my projects! Great product. This has been the best and easiest transfer tape I’ve used to date.  This product works well for transferring vinyl labels. I was able to reuse a piece for transferring a couple times (during the same project). I have only used it once since receiving it, it worked great. It works perfectly the way it's suppose to. Will be buying again. Just purchased a Cricut and the vinyl transfer tape works perfectly for vinyl projects! Will definitely repurchase. Love this transfer tape, works perfectly. If you use vinyl for home decor, signs, whatever.. Y’all need this!!! Made it incredible easy to make a cute sign for my daughters nursery!! If I would of made it without the transfer paper, it would of been crooked as hell!! This transfer tape is so much better than the Cricut brand. My vinyl images are much easier to transfer. I will be ordering your product again.

The only thing I didn’t like about this is that it’s not very see through. It makes it difficult to line it up perfectly. I wish it was clear rather than just a little sheer. Other than that it’s only slightly sticky so it released the vinyl very easily. Easy to use. Worked well. So easy to use! Loved it. I have only used for one project so far but the grid lines allowed me to place the decal on my project straight. I really like this feature and was one of the reasons I purchased. The decal also transferred to the paper much easier than the silhouette brand that I purchased previously. So far very happy with purchase. This transfer tape works amazing with my vinyl! I am so happy with it! I will continue buying this one. Exactly as discribed! 5 stars all the way. Gives you hours of endless fun with your Cricut.  I did like this a lot easy to remove not to sticky. Actually surprised by how much more I like this transfer paper than the Cricut brand!! Cricut transfer tape is just a little too sticky and this stuff is perfect!! I’ve used this on 10+ different projects and it hasn’t failed me yet!! Will be buying more. It's a good product. Very sticky - works well for my purpose (outdoor, thicker vinyl). Great quality.

HTVRont vinyl transfer tape was great it was easy to use transferred vinyl easier than the Cricut transfer paper. Love this product!! Works perfect every time!! I'll never use a different transfer tape. Other than not being able to see through it, it is one of my favorite to use. Very sturdy transfer paper! The makes it easy to measure! Great value. I used Cricut brand and then switched to this. Big money saver! I find this to be the best transfer paper for all my vinyl crafts. Mostly, I cut stencils using my silhouette and use the transfer paper to put them on the wooden signs I make. The red grid lines make it so easy to get everything straight. It pulls up easily without ripping the vinyl and doesn’t leave any reside on the wood. I’ve bought this product so many times because it is always amazing. I’ve tried other brands, but they don’t compare. Great product. Will buy again. I am so happy with this transfer paper! I will definitely definitely buy again!

I love HTVRont vinyl transfer tape ! It was really easy to work with and did a beautiful job! Second time buying this product. Love the ease of using it. Good enough. I'm designing some small intricate vinyl printouts that challenge this transfer paper. But for the price, and comparing to similar products, this is the best choice. Super easy to use. Happy with quality, shopping time, etc. Will purchase again. Speedy service, great product!! Great size, great quality. I recently purchased a larger cutting mat and this is still the perfect size for my bigger projects. I use it to transfer vinyl onto different surfaces. I was expecting it to be clear so was unsure if I would be able to use but after using it is transparent enough to gauge for larger projects. The tack is AWESOME! I actually prefer this tack over the Cricut (and I am partial to that). I really like this product and would order again. Would have gotten 5 starts if it was slightly more sticky . But over all it works well. Just pre peal your decal before you ship deliver or or put the decal in inventory.

没有评论:

发表评论