2019年9月10日星期二

YRYM HT Non stick grill mat makes no flare-ups and no mess for grilling

I purchased YRYM HT BBQ grill mats and it arrive the next day, amazing fast shipping and product quality is the best! The quality is very good. All the things ran very well. I think this purchase is most worthwhile during my shopping online.Love the product!I will definitely buy it again! Never have this kinda experience, seller is very helpful. All my family love this product, will come back and buy more! thanks alot! Good day! Best ever made for barbecuing. Will never barbecue without one of these mats. I love it. Use these every time we grill. Saves on clean-up.  Have only used it once. I believe I will tell my family about this product. Great stocking stuffer! The best grilling method ever! The grates on my grill are as pristine as when I cleaned them this spring. I am still using the first mat of the five delivered. They clean up great! I have grilled steaks on the mat and it leaves grill marks just as if they were directly on the grill but no flare-ups. Even the grease from burgers never get to the burners! I will NEVER grill without these mats again. Even veggies and pineapple do great on it.


Admittedly, I reluctantly purchased YRYM HT BBQ grill mats to give it a try based on good reviews I’ve read. Surprisingly, these mats worked very well. The steaks cooked in the same manner as if I had not used the mats. They washed up, by hand, reasonably well. Some of the charring from the steaks stuck to the mat. But, most of the food washed off the mat easily. I would purchase these again. Super great to keep our pans clean in the oven. Most frozen pizza directs you to place the pizza on the rack. It typically ends up resulting in a really dry crust on the bottom. Though you do want a crust you do not want 1/8" thick worth of cracker which is what you usually get. I used this for frozen pizza and it really takes it up a notch. Also great for chicken wings. easy to use, simple and good quality!! this one did and I was glad for that. Very easy to use over and over again. I would suggest this product to anyone. It cooks evenly - keeps grill clean.


YRYM HT Non stick grill mat helps save so much on cleaning the grill grates... and they themselves clean up super easy! Love them. You can grill EVERYTHING on these mats!! I've tried to mess things up, so far I haven't lol! So easy to clean its ridiculous, Easy to handle and work with. Works well with bacon that we love. Will keep experimenting for excellence. We love them. These are wonderful! Put a little pork loin roast on along with some veggies. The roast cooked perfectly and there was no mess to clean up on the grill. The juices at the far edges away from the roast burned, but then wiped right off when cleaned. Highly recommend! Recommended by a friend. Great for the oven or the grill. Some staining from the grill. But still works. These were fantastic, and you even get the grille marks! Easy to clean, even after I had a few too many to drink lol left onw on the grille and it was still usable and easy to clean!


The brushes are a lot smaller than the picture makes them out to be. Grill marks don't always come through But I'm happy with this item. Bought these for my husband as our others had finally wore out. Liked that there were many sheets. They cook well. I may even try in the oven according to the suggestion. Work good on the grill but not washable at all. Even with lots of heavy duty scrubbing the mat did not come even a little bit clean. They do need to be sprayed before use and they seem to be difficult to clean. The material seemed to breakdown after the second use. So I was only able to use the mats twice. The commercial gives this product too much hype. I’m a bit disappointed because the mats are expensive.

没有评论:

发表评论