2019年9月25日星期三

HTVRont transfer tape works great for htv projects

Second time ordering HTVRont transfer tape works great. This is the one and only transfer tape that I use for all of my vinyl! 651, 631 & glitter. Exactly what I needed! I like that it’s just the right amount of sticky and is easily reusable for a couple uses. It’s not “plastic” feeling like some of the other brands I’ve used. This transfer paper is wonderful. Its the best I have used and will be buying more in the future. Thank you for your fast shipping as well. I have used many brands of transfer tape and this is by far my favorite and now my only! I have been buying this brand for several years and I love it. My kids use it for their projects as well. Very easy to use and a good price! I love the grid lines, too. My most favorite transfer paper of all. 10x10 would recommend. Some transfer paper is not very good, but this exceeded all my expectations. Worked great for this detailed larger project. It came with a larger scraper which was nice to have on hand. I used this for the first time and loved it! It's easy to use and works great! Love this transfer paper, makes application sooooo easy.

I have tried a couple of different transfer tapes and HTVRont transfer tape is by far the best. It's easy to use, doesn't try to roll on itself when you take the backing off. I have even had customers tell me how much they like it as well. They said the vinyl stuck better to it. For a first-timer it was very easy to use, especially with the grid lines. This stuff is amazing!!! Worked like a charm and with ease!!!!! I also really like the squeegee that comes with it! I like how the length and width is 12x12 to match the size of vinyl. I also LOVE THE grids - helps out a lot when positioning vinyl!

This is my go to transfer tape. I will continue to order craftopia! This transfer tape is the best we have found. We struggled with other brands and became very discouraged, the vinyl would not adhere easily. So we tried this tape and are amazed how easy it is to work with. The blue grid is a excellent guide in getting a line straight. Love this product!!! I’ve had lots of trouble with other brands being way too tacky. This is perfect! Great price value also.

This was the first clear transfer paper that actually had medium tack. It was easy to work with and I was even able to reuse the same piece for multiple vinyl projects! The perfect amount of stickiness to release the vinyl easily. I like it, will buy again!I am unsure about adhesion. I have notor twice go for it. There are many projects tho that we need a light transfer tape and this is perfect for it. I would buy again! This transfer tape is great. Love the grid lines to help keep things straight. Sticky enough for the job but not so sticky to ruin anything. I really love the grid lines on this transfer paper, it really helps with lining up your projects. It's not super sticky so some of my materials were a little harder to get to stick to it but it is very easy to pull off without it pulling up any paint under what I'm laying down.

没有评论:

发表评论