2019年9月5日星期四

Where to buy butcher paper for table cloth

This was used to cover a picnic table at our campsite so my grandchildren could color on it. It was great. I used this paper for wrapping dishes and glassware when I was moving. It was perfect. I used newspaper also and would have needed another roll or two if I didn’t use newspaper as well. Worked well. Inexpensive. Would buy again. I purchased this for mainly 2 reasons: to line the drawers of my new bedroom furniture and to wrap gifts. It is a great quality and worked beautifully to line my drawers. I have confidence it will do just as well for gift wrapping. Thank you for a great butcher paper roll with a great value price. Purchased this paper to use for packing dishes and fragile items in my recent move. Very pleased with the quality and there is still enough leftover to keep for gift wrapping and crafting! My son LOVES this! I was worried about buying it for an 8 year old, who has asked for one a year... in 2 months we have sharpened it once.. as you can imagine how much use it has gotten and what he has used it for!!! We will be buying more products from you. Fantastic quality!!!! ( and my sons are NOT easy on things ) He has enjoyed his.. its safe, yet sharp and stong and he literally has spent hours whittling. Works well, not too thick, covers back of canvas art great!


This is good brown paper but quite thin. It will tear if you ship packages by wrapping it in this. I use massive amounts of tape to protect it. Exactly ass described. I appreciated the precise measurements. Where to buy butcher paper It is nice and thick (but not too thick) and fits on our holder perfectly. Great customer service. Exactly ass described. I appreciated the precise measurements. It is nice and thick (but not too thick) and fits on our holder perfectly. Great customer service. Just the right size. Believe it or not I am using it in my genealogy research. I wanted a roll of paper that I could tape to the wall and put down info and have several lengths beside each other to compare information. It is where I can look at it on a regular basis and see trends, movements of people in areas with the hopes of narrowing down who certain ancestors are. This roll of paper fits the bill.


Love brown butcher paper, perfect size, and it's thicker than I expected so perfect to wrap my signs in to ship! I love the rustic look of this paper. Great quality too. Great for shipping & keeping items from moving around in boxes. Used as a table runner at an outdoor party. Looked great and the paper was durable. Would not hesitate to purchase again. Perfect for wrapping presents. The kids love to draw pics on it with color pens. Great original artwork paper! Perfect for wrapping gifts. I love that it's recycled! You can use this for anything and just vary the ribbon depending on the occasion. I used this handy roll of paper to cover all of the tables at a BBQ; worked great and went with the western theme. I bought this to use at a graduation party. It was exactly what i needed to line the top of a popcorn bar for a rustic look. I have plenty left over to use for other things.


This role of brown butcher paper arrived safely, which I was a little nervous about given the size, shape, and weight. Works great for wrapping packages for shipping. You get what you pay for. Great quality. Much better than those found in Home Depot for less than half of this price. I use the paper to wrap packages for mailing. It is heavy enough to protect them and light enough to save me on postage. Overall, it was a good purchase. Some items are too heavy to put in regular shipping envelopes however i hate using boxes as they don’t fit in the blue USPS boxes - ive been wrapping my heavier items with this paper!

没有评论:

发表评论