2019年6月20日星期四

BBQ grill mat makes grill non stick and clean

I've never used BBQ grill mat before in my life. The grill mats are awesome what an amazing technology. So I bought a package of 6 and I've been using the first one over and over again probably 5 times already. And I just wash it gently with soap and water and put it in my dish drainer and then put it up. It still gives you the grill lines your meat still taste like barbecue and it doesn't ever have to touch the grill or slide through it's wonderful and very affordable. The BBQ grill mat  are AMAZING. Much easier than using foil. The food just slides right off. I have used the same one twice already with no sign of any wear and tear. They are great quality for sure. The BBQ grill mat is very easy to wash. I love that I can use them both in the oven and on the grill. They also do not take up any more room that a box of foil so they are easily stored.


I use BBQ grill mat on our gas grill with everything from meats and fish to fruits and vegetables. Nothing is sacrificed to the grill gods! Flare ups are a thing of the past and I am sure I am lengthening the life of my grill. There were pricier versions of these and I say why? No reason to pay more. I do not store the non stick grill mat in the box they came in, preferring to store flat for quick availability on grill night which would be every night except for rain! Clean up is extremely easy, a little mild dish soap, even for charred bits, and ready to go! Don’t hesitate.


I purchased the non stick grill mat to help protect against cross-contamination of gluten on public grills. With celiac disease, this is very important for my health. The mats did a perfect job of grilling our burgers, steaks and hot dogs. They all turned out tasting grilled, unlike other methods I have tried. I used the non stick grill mat on a gas grill. Perfect solution for clean grilling! The mats clean up very well. After use, I would suggest using a dish brush with hot soapy water to pre-clean. Then wash with a soft sponge or cloth in clean, warm soapy water to get the final residue off of the mat. It is easy to clean and works well time after time.
 
These things are INCREDIBLE! I use my cast iron skillet A LOT and it makes a mess from cooking oils, etc. I use to make a huge tin foil spring to wrap around the pan. Now, I throw these down around the burners and clean up is easy!! Just wish I could get them in one large piece. I even put the UNDER the ednmge of the pan while cooking. They dont burn.
i'm completely converted to grill mats. I was a total skeptic but they really do work.... amazing heat transfer, and they have a surprisingly high heat capacity for something so thin - you might burn yourself if you shut off the gas and go to grab this right away. i get great sear marks, and literally do not have to clean up the grills afterwards. i will say that they appear to fray and warp a bit after repeated use, and don't really clean up all that well in the dishwasher..... but when hand cleaned, properly stored, and used within the operating parameters (<500F), these things come out looking fresh each time, and I expect these to last and relegate my wire brush to the trash heap.

没有评论:

发表评论