2019年9月27日星期五

review of HTVRont transfer paper

Very happy with HTVRont transfer tape-would give it 4.5 stars if it were possible. It has the right amount of stickiness and is much easier to use than the Cricut brand transfer tape. My only problem with it is the size of the inner cardboard roll - makes it harder to store. I absolutely love this transfer tape.  Love this transfer paper and would definitely purchase again. The HTVRont transfer paper was thicker than I expected, which is a great thing! I LOVE this transfer paper. It is super easy to use and the blue lines are incredibly helpful. The transfer paper is SUPER easy to use and I will not buy anything else. I like it better than the Cricut brand! This transfer paper is made with great quality. It’s durable and easy to use. This transfer paper worked very well for me. I had to make a number of wooden signs using fairly small and intricate letters. The tape picked up the letters well from the backing and released them fairly easily on the wood. It worked much better than some other tape I had. Great price fast shipping. Absolutely love this product! Just do not get enough for the money you spend but other than that good product.


Price could be better but overall love cricut transfer tape. I've used this to transfer two custom decals onto a phone case so far, and both times it transfers perfectly. With it being clear and having a grid, it makes lining up your transfers a piece of cake. I'm a fan. Wonderful product. Applies easily and transfers my vinyl precisely using the grid lines. Also love that it is see-through which helps with layering decals. Really love it. Works well and the lines are thick! Really thick and I am pretty sure you could use this as a stencil if you had a pattern you wanted to cut into it. Use this to transfer oracle 651 vinyl onto water bottles. It’s the perfect amount of sticky. No problem adhering to the vinyl, but also no problem getting it off of adhering too tightly to the bottle. Rolls off with ease. I like the grid feature to ensure you get it on straight and also for ease of cutting the correct size accurately. The varnishing tool is great too. Wonderful product. Best transfer tape I’ve use so far. And that special tool it came with it awesome!


HTVRont transfer tape works great for transferring vinyl lettering. It is just sticky enough to do small items, and not too sticky as to ruining your work trying to get it off. This is a great product! Just what I was looking for to use with my Cricut! This was sooo much easier to use than the silhouette or cricut brand transfer tape! My projects turned out perfectly. Amazing transfer tape, works great with vinyl! This is my second purchase of this transfer tape because I really like how it works with the 651 and 631 vinyl that I use for my projects. For me these rolls last a long time because I reuse the pieces and get multiple transfers from most of them. They are also very quick to ship this product to you. Works better than the cricut brand! This is WAY better than the Cricut brand. It’s flexible and a lot easier to manipulate. The grid lines have saved me more than once! The one downside is that it’s pricey. This transfer tape always pick up everything for the transfer. You have to really work the design before lifting it. This has been the best transfer tape I've found in my 5 years of crafting with my silhouette! This worked very well on 60 wine glasses for anniversary party favors! I loved it so much I ordered more as I am almost out. It works perfectly and has the perfect amount of stiffness to make sure your projects go on nice and straight.


This transfer tape works well as long as you burnish well. I like that it comes with the burnishing tool. I was using a different brand and my vinyl just wasn't coming off like it should have. Then I discovered the Craftopia brand. I will never return to another brand now. I cut my struggle time down to barely nothing. I love the little scraper thingy that came with the transfer tape as well. This is durable enough to also endure several transfers with one piece. I am not wasting with this brand! Extremely happy. PERFECT! LOVE LOVE LOVE. WILL ORDER AGAIN. I really like this transfer tape. It’s not too sticky and I can reuse the same piece several times.

没有评论:

发表评论