2019年9月3日星期二

BBQ grill mat makes cleanup easy

Great value for the money! Saves my grill!! Love the convenience of grill cooking mat!! Great size, easy to clean. Love being able to keep small items from falling through the grill. Stayed on the grill, seemed to work, washed them and the black mesh turned white and fell apart. The worst product bought on Amazon. Received my grill mats very quickly. I love these we cooked shrimp and asparagus didn't have to worry about them falling thru the grates wonderful product very easy to clean Highly Recommend. It is a great product. Easy to use easy to clean. We cook as professionals. The meat will not get burn. I’ve used others and this works the best, especially for vegetables. This item is sturdy and easy to clean, but drawback is inability to use metal grilling tools while cooking.


I used YRYM HT BBQ grill mat with hamburgers and hot dogs and vegetables .love this grilling went more smoothly .love the ease of grilling with this product. The mesh BBQ grill mat does make cleanup significantly easier. After they cool I transfer to the sink w soapy water and scrub them gently w a brush. Better quality than expected. They seem to work well. A little scrubbing gets them clean. Racks I put them on still get a little dirty, but better clean up than before. Quick shipping. Pretty much as advertised . Worked well with shrimp and veggies on the grill. Pretty easy to clean but not as easy as advertised. Perhaps if I used a brush. I love this product. If your a big BBQer like me you will you this product all the time. You can slide hamburgers around on these mats like they are pucks on ice. I did not use a dishwasher, just scrubbed them flat on my sink. Clean nicely. I love these things.


YRYM HT grill cooking mat works great on vegetable on the lower level of a two level grill. Meats work fine when used on the upper level of the grill where the flames from the dripping grease/fat will not touch the grill. We used the grill mat to cook steak and toast and it worked great. It washed up very easily also. My hubby says it's so nice to have the meat off the grimy, and sticky greats. I use this in my toaster oven too, to cook small food crispy all over.  I think they said do not use heat over 420F. I've a charcoal grill and the temperature read 390 and I saw my mats go on fire. Once it's been burned, the mat is pretty much useless. Using it under 375F has not been an issue.


YRYM HT grill cooking mat Helps me not get food allergies contaminate from the grill. No more scrubbing your grill and hoping not to get a giant bite of rust or something else on your meat and veggies!!  After opening and following the instructions down to the T, this product failed me. It burned/ripped after the first use even keeping 500 degrees per the instructions. I tried salvaging it to get another use out of it but it wasn't easy to clean as stated. The mesh was still dirty with food fat and juice. That being said, it was a waste of money. I bought this in the hope that my chicken would not be charred on bottom. The mesh smelled like burning plastic, food stuck to mesh. When finished & cooled Itook off the grill & it was warped. Glad I only paid $14.95 & definitely will not buy again. Within 5 minutes of using it on the grill it caught fire. I have the grill set to low! This is a mesh material. I have ued the solid material grill mats in the past and loved them. I guess i will have to go back to that.

没有评论:

发表评论