2019年9月29日星期日

HTV vinyl cuts smooth and lays perfectly

I ordered HTVRont HTV vinyl when I got a cricut for Christmas and have been making t shirts like crazy. I prefer HTVRont htv vinylover the cricut brand! Way easier to use from start to finish. First of all it’s flat and not rolled up so goes right on the mat and takes up less storage space. Colors are beautiful. So incredibly easy to weed, even intricate designs. Applies to fabric no problem and never rolls or curls or peels up. The only single critique I could make is you could add a note to the instructions saying this doesn’t layer well. I tried once to layer this product just to see and it wasn’t the best result. Now I know, still love it. Hope it holds up through years of washing the shirts!  HTVRont HTV vinyl cuts smooth and lays perfectly. The Teflon sheet is an added bonus!! I loved using this product, it was so simple to use. This was great. We designed a logo for a T-shirt and transferred it Then iron did on. So easy and came out looking great. Very inexpensive way to make something original. This was my first time using this product and it worked perfectly. Will definitely buy it again.

I don't ever write reviews, but I have to on HTVRont HTV vinyl ! I am very scared to buy unknown brands. I did when i first started crafting and i didn't realize how crappy those cheaper brands were. When i started using Siser, i was like wow! This vinyl is great! And i will always just buy siser rather then trying another cheaper brand. This time i saw it, read the reviews and figured for $14 bucks it was worth the try. AND LET ME TELL YOU.. THIS VINYL IS FRIGGIN GREAT!!! it cut perfectly, it weeded so easily! I was impressed! Then i was like ohh gosh, its not going to stick right.. and i was wrong! It worked perfectly! I used an iron.. did a lil extra pressure and an extra few seconds, just cuz i always do.. but also because this vinyl is just a little bit thicker then siser. But you definitely WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED in this htv! And anyone who says its no good. U must not be doing something right! Excellent product! I will definitely buy again!! Beautiful assortment of colored sheets ready for a Cricut stencil. I look forward to creating a bevvy of t-shirts for gifts.

Just made this r-shirt with HTVRont Assorted multicolored best heat transfer paper 12x10. It was very simple to use with easy instructions Assorted colors are beautiful. I love the variety of colors that come in this package! I still pretty new to using my silhouette cameo so instructions made it ten times better. It was very easy to use, I had no problems at all. I’d definitely buy these again. I’m not one to really give a solid 5 for Amazon purchases but I really like this vinyl. I was very suspectable in making this purchase especially seeing how new I am in the crafting game but this blew me away. The vinyl is great the quality and feel is great and I’m likening this stuff so far.. This stuff is such good quality and such good quality for the small price you pay. I was surprised when I opened it and found that they even include the tephlon sheet to protect the htv when you press it. Comes with easy quick well explained instructions. I am new to the whole cricut world so I'm not familiar with what brands are good. I wanted to try this for the colors and price. I Love them! It works wonderfully! I'm so excited to order again! Love this HTV! Bright colors and easy to week. Very pleased will buy again.

I use HTVRont HTV vinyl a lot when i make my t shirts and custom items and this is by far a great vinyl and easy to use. Working on my first t shirt with this vinyl so easy to use especially if you have a cricut will post pictures when done. Definitely recommend! I love the rich color of the red. Very easy to weed will definitely be reordering. Exactly what I needed to transfer my Oracal 651. Lines are a little bold but I don't care as I'm using it on things for myself. If I was selling I may want thinner or lighter lines since I can't seem to cut or put it on straight and the bold lines make that very obvious. Would definitely buy again!  It sticks well and transfers great!! Only kind I will use! I love this transfer paper. It's not to sticky and you can see where you are placing your vinyl. :) Great product, and quantity for the price! Spectacular product! Works like a charm!  This product is great. I will never buy anything else but this brand again. Great value for the money. Pay attention to the directions for how to cut. Had to apply a little more heat than the Siser Htv but this was great for the price. Fun colors and awesome price!! I can’t wait to use all of these!

没有评论:

发表评论