2020年2月10日星期一

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl works well with Cricut

I just got a Cricut for Christmas and I've enjoyed making T-shirt’s with this vinyl. Much easier to weed than the roll I got as a gift with my machine. Not had any issue with my vinyl decals yet! You never know what you'll get but these are pretty good. Love this HTV! Although first time using it the directions where a bit vauge as it says shiny side down when cutting on the cricut and to me both sides looked shiney but it was an easy fix!

I loved HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl. I just ordered it again. I do not know why this has low stars. After using this I decided to buy a black 5 foot roll of something else because I never could find a black roll of this and the gio-flex. All vinyl is not created equal the five foot roll album from this company you can rub your hand across the chest and it feels like it's raised up I've only made two shirts and I don't know what it where's like but it did not lay flat I'm not impressed with it right now. The brand was (ARHIKY) it's horrible. Did not get a Teflon sheet like it said also. I'm going to make one more shirt with this roll in a different font if it does the same I'm sending it back.

I was really excited about HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u for the price! I recently just started my Cricut adventure and wanted to try out HTV vinyl. For the price it is okay, depending what you are using it on. My main aggrivation with this brand of HTV is that it needs longer than the 10 seconds it states, I have messed up many projects because I let it cool and then have to re-press it. It's also not easy for a beginner to figure out which side to stick onto your cutting mat; I've wasted a lot of HTV because I didn't cut the right side. It says "dull" side up, but on many of the sheets it's hard to tell which is the dull side. If you're just doing simple projects at home...this vinyl is fine, but I won't be buying it again.

Love HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl, the colors are so vibrant and beautiful. I have been buying htv for my cricut from local stores and just thought I am not getting enough for the money so I purchased this and have to say I will be reordering. So excited about it. I didn't really have any issues with the product . Although it isn’t quiye as good as Siser, it still cut, weeded and applied to the fabric Well.

没有评论:

发表评论