2019年10月7日星期一

Siser vinyl VS HTVRont HTV vinyl

I love everything, HTVRont HTV vinyl works perfect for me. I am very happy with the product, price and the quick shipping, I only order my HTV vinyl threw your company. I've tried about a dozen different brands of htv and this brand is by far hands down my favorite! Cuts like butter weeds amazingly easy and transfers like gold! Its lasted through many washes without pulling and still looks great wish I could buy the colors in rolls. Easy to use, good quality, fun variety of colors. Great for single projects. I love that it weeds easily. I really liked this htv vinyl pack. I have only used the black so far but I am looking forward to working with all the cute colors in this pack. HTV is durable, easy to cut and weed. I cut mine on Cricut Explore Air 2 only my normal settings. I applied with a Heat Press and it adhered well to the shirt and looks great. I am so thankful I have found a great product, that I can order and receive quickly. Definitely recommend. Easy to use. Perfect on my project. perfect thickness, not too thick like some others that get wavy/peel off when applied or washed. Washed great, I'll be buying more for sure!

I love HTVRont HTV vinyl it is so easy to cut and weeding is so smooth. It iron on perfect with cold peel. I would definitely buy again. I have used this product during videos in my crafting groups. Would continue to sharing with others and would love use more products from this company. Best HTV vinyl to compare to Siser ! Love this brand for rush orders ! LOVE this vinyl! Easy to weed, projects looks professional and it’s very durable. The first time I used this HTV vinyl the phrases I was trying to cut were small. The siser HTV that I had worked perfectly, but this HTV vinyl would not weed without the letters coming up. Very aggravating. I SUCCESSFULLY used this HTV one 3 other projects that were larger and it worked beautifully. It was actually very easy to weed and went on the material VERY nicely. I will most likely order this again, but will keep in mind that it does not weed well with small writing. First time trying this brand. At first I was a bit confused with which side was the texture side and the smooth side because they felt and looked almost identical. I did have to pick at a corner and pull apart to see which side was the cutting side which is no big deal. I do love how many white and black sheets you get just because those colors are used often. I love how easy it is to weed. I highly recommend this product!

Nice variety of colors and very easy to use.  HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinyl. Every time i get low on my bigger rolls these always come in handy and easy to weed and apply. I just got my cricut so i am not to familiar with using all different kinds of vinyl yet. This set came with clear instructions and links to videos to help you use it depending on what machine you are using. I had a success with my first project the very first time. I love this bundle and for the price I am extremely a happy customer! I highly recommend this HTV for shirts! I would buy again. Love this vinyl. Just as good as Siser Easyweed, if not better. If you were doing a huge design this stuff weeded easily but for the smaller designs it would not weed and just pulled up everything. I ended up throwing multiple sheets away. Love these however it is hard to weed.... but it definitely heavy duty! It’s jist sometime you can’t tell which side is the shiny, so I mess up a lot of sheets.It adhere well with no problem I use heat setting at 305 and 15 sec. Just as expected! Great value for great vinyl!

I use the htv vinyl for shirts and canvas. Love the ease of how it weeds and presses. I love this vinyl! It cuts like butter and goes on beautifully! The only problem I had was that the recommended setting for the Scan N Cut blade was incorrect. I had to adjust mine to a 3 to get it to cut right. I like the htv. I am using it for t shirts. Product was as described. Nice quality. Good assortment of colors! Seems to work great. A little thick so had to cut on a deeper setting. Only real complaint is it is a lot of black and white pieces instead of color. I am so happy my vinyls are perfect exactly what i wanted,Amazon u r the best received my product even b4 the set date. My wife really enjoys using this over iron for all her Cricket needs. This htv is the best I have bought. So soft on the garment that you cant even tell they are separate and it wash and looks like new over and over. I really enjoy using this vinyl it melts very nicely to shirts. This is great quality HT vinyl, this is my second purchase from this supplier and it didn't disappoint. Highly recommend.

没有评论:

发表评论