RS farmer100 tell you that you can buy runescape accounts now and login in to RS-3 when the new version comes to on-line.
RuneScape 3 is the third version of runescape after classic runescape and runescape-2. It is the project name for a large series of "formidable" updates, which will be released in 2013. People may ask that if their account can be still used in this version. As far as I can see, RS3 update will just be like any other update. Only parts of the game quest, skills and combat scene will transition from RS2.
RuneScape 3 was first mentioned by Jagex' CEO, in a live "Botting in RuneScape" Q&A stream on the RuneScape's YouTube Channel. We can expect for its releasing, but it is a controversial topic that whether it will online in time. So, some players are worry about that it is not the best period for buy runescape account now.
No one can tell the accurate changes of the transition. But RS farmer100 can give some confirmed changes if you are still hesitating of buying an account.
1. Every account can own multiple characters.
2. Gods will expand and high rewards along high risk in games.
3. Rework to summoning: pet system, usefulness of familiars, general leveling, return on investment.
4. Greater influence on storylines with general gameplay will make it more narrative-based.
5. Some skills will update especially agility. Changes are relationship between energy, running and agility.
According these confirmed changes, there will be little influence in accounts using. It can login into new version and all the items would not disappear and be revoked in the future. Let us look forward to the arrival of RS3!