2015年3月30日星期一

Final Fantasy IV gets Cloud support on mobile devices

Final Fantasy IV gets Cloud support on mobile devices! Haven’t got the game? Then check out the links below and you can join the Red Wings up in the sky!  I was about to comment this ^ lol
cheap FFXIV Gil
 Crystal Chronicles was the best one......not even as a joke that goes well... Final fantasy ix was my childhood ... But I liked VII and loved VI ... VIII was ... a "weed" game! Haaha... But lightning :))))... FFXIV Gil

XIII was bad. Story was good, but side quests and other stuff , just too fast to beat it :S Don't taint FFIV with the incessant FFVII comments. I still can't believe how understated FFVI is because of that game. We need ffvi hd. most of the older games got some support like 3 and 4 on DS and 4 on psp getting extended story. 6 hasn't been treated since ps1.  VII is a living Legend. all the other are almost a significant as VII one way or another. one thing's for sure: we all love FF. I'm sick of the lame arguments I haven't played 1-5 and I hate the real time battle system. If the brought back turn based battle I would love in again.

没有评论:

发表评论