2020年1月31日星期五

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape makes vinyl project easier to do

I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. It's strong without being so strong that it ruins your vinyl projects. It comes in a huge roll with graphing lines for placement accuracy. This is my go-to transfer tape for the majority of my projects. The only setback is that the blue ink on the graphing lines does bleed onto my cricut scraper when pressing/scraping excessively, but this does not bother me as it does not bleed onto or affect my projects. Perfect quality and makes my projects so much easier to do. I am so glad I found this product. It's become a staple in my crafting room.

I have owned a Cricut vinyl cutter for over 2 years and recently found time to jump back into the world of crafting. I previously used Cricut adhesive transfer paper but for whatever reason, it just wasn't picking up the letters like I remember. I searched forums, YouTube and FB groups looking for recommendations for transfer tape. I came to amazon and stumbled upon HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape . I loved that it was clear (painters tape had been my go to while researching and waiting on this to arrive) and had grid lines. I just used it last night for a project with delicate swirls and lines and it performed better than expected. I was also able to reuse the same piece multiple times. This is the best transfer tape for vinyl. There's the perfect anoint of stickiness without it being too much. Definitely recommend and I would purchase again!
adhesive transfer tape
adhesive transfer tape

I have used many different brands of transfer paper. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is the only brand I will use moving forward. It transfers difficult projects such as glitter, ornaments, and wood. This works exactly the way it should and I will continue to use this over Cricut brand. This will last an entire year vs. only a few projects with a name brand roll. The only thing to be aware of is the blue ink on the grid will rub off a little bit on your scraper tool when you press hard. Doesn’t really bother me, but something to keep in mind. I had been using other brand transfer paper to transfer my vinyl and would find that it didn't always work as well as I would like and it was hard to line up items. This transfer tape works great - it's very sticky (so you need to be very careful placing it on your vinyl, but it picks up and transfers well and it’s easy to line up. It also does rip easily like other adhesive transfer tapes I have tried. Very happy with this transfer tape and will purchase again (though I will not be running out for while!)

I've used this on a couple different projects now and haven't had any issues. I was really pleased with the price of the product for how much material there is. This is the best transfer tape for vinyl! Excellent product. I was skeptical about using a brand other than the high end product I had been purchasing. I think this is even better and was certainly more cost efficient. I used this to put my daughter's name on her Santa's Sack and it worked perfectly fine. Great product.

没有评论:

发表评论