2020年1月6日星期一

easy to weed heat transfer vinyl

This was my first time using HTVRONT heat transfer paper HTV. It was very easy to weed. It did great for larger letters and images. However, smaller letters or images with more detailed lines didn’t stick to the transfer paper when weeding, but I also have ran into that problem with other brands as well so I gave it 4 stars for adhesion but it has stuck to projects so far, even after washing and drying. Purchased a few months ago and used for the first time today. Very nice product. Good value for the price. HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl is my favorite iron on vinyl to use! It's super easy to work with and adheres perfectly. If this came in more colors, it would be the only HTV I would buy. I recommend this product to everyone!!! The price is right and I’m in love. I have had my roll for 3 days and I have gone thru the whole roll making my products for my business. It’s so easy to use and I can’t stop thinking of projects to make with it. I can’t wait to order the colored ones!

I love HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl!! I won't use another brand. The quality for the cost is amazing! Very easy to cut and weed, smooth and easy transfer! I prefer this to other name brand htv. It adheres nice and haven’t had any peeling even after washing!! Will be ordering more colors! Very easy to use and has a great feel and look once applied to shirts. Absolutely love how easy it was to use and the finished product was amazing! I have been working with HTV for over 5 years and this is by far the BEST I've ever worked with. HTVRONT HTV is stretchy and thin with a thick transfer backing. It is very forgiving to use if you are a beginner in this hobby. Not only is this excellent quality, but you just can't beat the price! HTVRONT has a new lifetime member with me!! The black transfer vinyl by HTVRONT really works on all fabrics! We use it for our business and we love it!

I love HTVRONT Heat Transfer paper . It works perfectly. I will be buying more for sure. This HTV seems to be holding up up well on my t shirt. It is also a good bang for your buck. Good Quality nice stretch to it. Been happy with this product and brand! I like the fact it is thinner and not super thick. It adheres quickly with a regular iron. The feel of the vinyl is soft and looks great! Weeding is a little harder than some brands I've used because the transfer is so sticky. But that isn't a deal breaker, and sometimes that is handy to stick it to the shirt and keep it there until you iron it on! I have always been an HTV Siser fan. I decided to try this because it was cheaper. It cut and weeded very well! I’ve made a few shirts and so far they have washed up well!

Order HTVRONT HTV product for t-shirts, worked very well, VERY EASY TO WEED!!!! Would recommend for anyone wanting high quality heat transfer vinyl for projects. This HTV worked great for the project I needed. I will definitely continue to order again and again. Easy to cut and weed. Feels good on the fabric. Not too “crunchy.” Great product and value. Will buy again. Loved the quality off the roll! Also, it comes with a lot more vinyl than a roll you can buy at a craft store. Seems to wash well also! This product was great to work with and looks great when applied to any fabric.

没有评论:

发表评论