2019年10月20日星期日

how to use HTVRont transfer tape to apply vinyl wall decals

Awesome stuff. For anyone saying it doesn't work or for the women who left the video on her review ... you are actually removing it wrong which is why your transfer tape isn't working. You can't put transfer tape on (any kind really except for crap Cricut which will lift vinyl off but garentee it won't release it when you're ready) and expect to just lift it right off and take the vinyl with it. You have to flip it over (transfer tape down) and peel the vinyl backing away from the vinyl at a sharp angle, leaving it on the transfer tape. In order to write an accurate review, you have to know how to use the products the correct way. This transfer paper worked perfectly! I go through it fast and this is a great deal! Already have some in my cart for my next order. Just bought this for part of my wife's Christmas gift. After a few days she has used it 3 timss already and seems to be a great product. It arrived quickly and well packaged which was nice since i seem to procrastinate on this particular holiday. Love this product and very fast shipping.


We used HTVRont transfer tape to apply vinyl wall decals in our kids' rooms and it worked great! It did everything you'd want transfer paper to do - it adhered to the vinyl well and was easy to release from the vinyl once it was up on the wall and we were peeling it away. Would definitely use again! It took a little research for me to understand what to do with the product but now that I have tried a couple of times I think I understand it better. And less expensive too. My favorite to work with. I bought this transfer tape to apply my logo stencil to the knives I make. It worked perfectly. The stencil transferred with no issues or distortion. Definitely worth it. I used it for the first time today, although it is a very good price, it was harder for me to get the vinyl to stick to the tape it just takes a little longer still works. Appreciated how much easier this was to use than the Cricut brand. Peeled off the design easily. Will buy again. This is perfect for what I needed. I can now continue on with my projects.


HTVRont t shirt transfer paper was exactly what I needed. It works well, and the grid lines make it easier to measure/line up to apply the vinyl to various projects and are transparent enough to still see your project once the contact paper has been pressed down on it. It was strong enough to get the items off the vinyl backing on the projects easily, and peeled off nicely without removing the vinyl from the pieces they had just been applied to. Great product. This was my first time using transfer paper, and I found it easy to use and appropriately sticky. I was so surprised on how well this works. At first I was worried because it is not what I am used to. The first thing I used this for was a glitter decal. I was for sure it wouldn’t work. It worked beautifully! I love how it wraps perfect around a water bottle. I have already suggested this transfer paper to many of my crafting friends. Very easy to use, transfers vinyl with ease. The transfer paper is for a Christmas gift. I don't see a problem since I have used it before. I will keep your site so I have it when I am ready to reorder. It is very kind of you to follow up on the transfer paper.


HTVRont t shirt transfer paper Works really well. Of course, I first had to figure out that I was trying to use it with heat transfer vinyl and it didn't work at all. My biggest problems are always "operator error".... Once I was using it with the right vinyl it worked great!  ordered this for a friend who was helping me with adding vinyl decals to coffee cups. It worked just fine. It works great for adhering single layers of vinyl. If you are trying to layer one color onto another it is hard to see through enough to make sure your layer is exactly where it needs to be. Perfect for use with 651 vinyl. Lines are very helpful when sizing projects. Works very good. Would definitely recommend buying this. I am very pleased with my purchase. I am a newbie to crafting and it works very well. Easy to use. I have only used it once but it worked perfectly. Was a gift for my niece. She uses this all the time for her crafting. Used this with my Cricut and permanent vinyl to make fun wine glasses! Worked very well!! This product works well with the removable vinyl well on curved surfaces. I was able to get a better result using this product on Christmas ornaments thank the Cricut brand, which was just more difficult to apply to the round surface.

没有评论:

发表评论