2019年10月11日星期五

HTVRont cricut transfer tape works great for vinyl projects

Excellent transfer tape! Grid markings printed right on vinyl transfer sheet and just the right amount of tackiness....not too sticky! Will definitely buy again! This is the first time I have used this product, and I absolutely love it. I am able to get a few uses out of each piece I use. I will only use this now. Good product. I really enjoy the transparency. Allows for precise placement since you can see the background. I noticed it has a good stick so don't try pressing over the vinyl very hard. You will have a hard time having the vinyl adhere to your base. Will buy again. I just purchased my second roll of Craftopia 12x12 transfer paper. I have used Cricut transfer paper in the past but after trying Craftopia, I will never buy any other brand. I love it! It is so easy to use compared to other transfer papers!!! This is great transfer tape. Not too sticky. Perfect for small and larger decals! Great quality. Thick and sturdy. Grid lines for easy alignment. I am able to use one piece for several projects. I like it because it isn't overly sticky (but enough to move your product, with patients and a little practice) and being able to see your product/vinyl as you apply it makes a huge difference. Cake in plenty of time an was not damaged in any way.

HTVRONT transfer tape is excellent and a good price. Delivery was prompt. This is very high quality transfer tape. It has the perfect amount of stickiness. I would definitely purchase this again. Works great! I love the fact that it is clear and has a grid! My vinyl transfers easy to and from the transfer tape. This transfer paper is well worth the price. I've only used it with vinyl so far - it works great. The grids make it easy to cut and line things up evenly and the tinted blue is very translucent so you can see everything you're working with perfectly. The one thing I will say is for those who try to use and re-use their transfer paper, this is not really one you can do that with well. The first use is perfect, the second use will pick up larger things but is a pain to get the intricate things to stick (it is doable though). For the price though, if I can get just one or possibly two uses, it's well worth it! I highly recommend this product and will most definitely be purchasing again when I run out. Excellent transfer tape. Won't use any other brand and the store shipped it so quickly. Quick shipper, just as explained, excellent quality!

First time I try HTVRont cricut transfer tape. By far my favorite transfer paper. Works perfect for the job. Have no trouble grabbing vinyl. I ordered this item because the one I used previously was no longer avail. This had no liner so at first I was leary. But once I started using it, it worked great. I just rolled it out, then placed my product on top of it, it was easier to use then the kind with a liner. IT works great on vinyl, but unfortunately I found that the tackyness is not strong enough for glitter vinyl. BUT again for regular vinyl it's awesome and I will continue to use it. This is a pretty good transfer tape. Mine did come with backing paper. The one thing I have noticed with this is that if I leave it attached to the vinyl for too long (4 days before I used the vinyl) the vinyl doesn't separate easily. Super easy to transfer and very professional looking if you are selling the decal. Great transfer tape. Quick shipment and delivery. I will buy again! I also love buying products made in USA. Works wonderful and makes it easy to align beings it is clear.

Happy with Cricut transfer tape- the listing isn't quite clear because it keeps talking about an extra 6 feet. It is just a 12 ft roll! Works well, just the right amount of sticky for vinyl. Love it!!! So easy to line up my letters with it being clear!! I absolutely love this product! I can use a piece several times before it has to be tossed. Makes applying vinyl super easy on my products. My only complaint is that the last inch is cut about 1/2 short. Great product. Made my vinyl projects so much easier. I used this stuff to transfer Oracal 651 vinyl to canvas. I would have liked it to stick to the vinyl better--it took a LOT of elbow grease with the burnishing to ensure that the vinyl stuck to the transfer paper.  Very good transfer tape. I use it for my vinyl projects. It's really sticky, so I can use the same piece for multiple projects. Doesn't leave a residue, and holds up nicely! I am so happy with this product. So many other transfer papers are hard to work with,but not this one. Doesn't curl up on you and is very forgiving!

没有评论:

发表评论