2019年10月15日星期二

HTVRont HTV vinyl works amazing with my Cricut Air and Easy Press

This vinyl is truly a pastel yellow, but in the light the glitter has very faint bits of green mixed in with the yellow. I still thought it looked good though and it really pops on a dark colored shirt! Just make sure you make the blade longer before you cut, it’s a slightly thicker vinyl because of the glitter. I was hesitate about using a non cricut brand on my machine, but it did the job beautifully! So happy with how it came out. Pretty color, a little warped when it arrived but was able to use anyway. Great product! Used my Cricut to cut designs for shirts. My girls are going to be in a wedding! So happy with how they turned out! I used this with my silhouette cameo 2 and I had no trouble same when I heat pressed it..!!! No problem cutting it and no trouble ironing on..!!! Bought some more after my first roll. The final outcome was perfect. Getting there was a pain. This is something you must know how to use correctly before you start any project with it. Use this with my iron on satin sashes for relay for life. crazy easy to cut with my scanncut, easy to weed and iron on. Amazing finish.

Made these shirts with my heat press machine for my niece birthday. It's only one roll but that was all I needed. Good product. Wish it was wider though. The glitter is very vibrant, and I love the rose gold color it is. It’s so pretty, and the customer who I made this shirt for was very happy! 10/10 for this vinyl, if you’re looking for easy to use glitter htv, is definitely recommend this brand!  My wife and I are going to start traveling more and each just got a set of luggage. We wanted to personalize them, and since she has a Silhouette Cameo 3, we decided to get some good vinyl to do just that. After doing some research, I found Firefly had some great reviews and decided to try it. It has proven to be very easy to use and it has worked VERY well for us! Thank you for the great vinyl! I used this for some Easter pillows. They turned out cute! It was easy to use, I giving them away, so not sure of the durability. I used HTVRont HTV vinyl rolls.to make matching shirts for our trip to Disney. It worked amazing with my Cricut Air and Easy Press. The glitter is so vibrant and sparkly, everyone loved them! The vinyl was extremely easy to use! So easy and well with the money!

I used HTVRont heat transfer paper to make matching shirts for our trip to Disney. It worked amazing with my Cricut Air and Easy Press. The glitter is so vibrant and sparkly, everyone loved them! I love how easy this vinyl is to cut and weed. It looks great! Very happy with how it has turned out with my projects! Cut perfectly (used light card stock setting), weeding was easy, and pressed on great too (using a cricut easy press). Definitely buying in other colors! Glitter vinyl can be difficult to work with sometimes. This vinyl was very easy, adhered well, has been through a couple of washes and still looks the same. Love the way it's so easy to peel. Amazing product! Qualitatively executed. Great for wedding decor. My sister has a wedding in the color of Marsala. I decorated the base with a thermal transfer film and Swarovski rhinestones. It looks very festive and attractive. Thanks to the manufacturer! The glitter shows up so sparkly! Not too fine, not too large. And this pink rose gold is PERFECTION. I used it for my daughters first birthday onesie and also on a cute shirt for my niece. Also I find it near impossible to mess up glitter vinyl because it’s so thick (I don’t always have the same great luck with regular HTV as I’m still learning!)

I was conflicted prior to ordering the neon pink glitter HTV. But boy, I am so glad I did. I was wanting to design a shirt for my neice’s birthday- and was looking for something girly that would “pop” against a heather-grey shirt. I was worried that the pink would be softer than what it appeared to be on screen, or be less glittery. Nope! It is a beautiful bright, glittery neon pink! The glitter does not fall off easily. It was very easy to use with my Cricut Explore Air 2 (I used the custom option to find glitter HTV). It cuts and weeds very beautifully, even where there are thin lines. I only took one picture of the finished shirt- just to show how the color pops against the grey (contrast picture). I will update this review with more pictures when I use the product again! Will definitely be using this again. The color just pops off the shirt in person!! Had a little difficulty weeding this glitter vinyl but it’s the first time using it so I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt. Colors are beautiful!! Beautiful vibrant colors an not completely terrible too weed with being a glitter HTV.

没有评论:

发表评论