2019年8月19日星期一

review of YRYM HT BBQ grill mat

Previously I had purchased YRYM HT BBQ grill mat at a home show. I loved it..especially for fish. I saw the YRYM HT brand on Amazon so I decided to get several more for my children. Nickel"s Arcade said that theirs was better than other brands. Heavier etc. Well, it is true! Not only were they heavier but they were also about $7.00 less than what I paid at the home show for a inferior product. I am impressed with the product, the price, and with the communication I have received from Nickel"s Arcade. Job well done! Very good! It really helps to retain the flavor of the meat, and after a couple of cooking sessions it seasons like a cast iron. This is a seriously good item. Grills almost anything you can cook. Cooked as advertised & cleanup is easy. Leaves grill clean. Only con is that mat does not stay in place, slides around. Great product.


I have used YRYM HT non stick grill mat a couple of times already and so far,so good. I've used other grill mats in the past and have encountered problems with them fraying on the sides and on the middle.I noticed these YRYM HT bbq grill mats are a bit thicker than the other ones I've purchased in the past.this is my 3rd set of mats I have purchased in the past year and hopefully the last for a while. With summer just around the corner I'm going to be spending a lot of time on the patio grilling up a variety of foods for my family and I, hopefully these YRYM HT mats are up to the challange. Works great! No more burnt food for me...or meat that sticks to the grill. I love this product. They should have a silicone or wooden fork or tongs to come with it... Luckily I do have the tongs already...definitely worth it.


I absolutely love YRYM HT BBQ grill mat. Food like meats are juicier... I think it's because they now sit in their own juices. Grilling steaks were always slightly drier for me than cooking them in a pan but now I can have juicy meats on the grill. I can also grill smaller items now that would normally fall between the grills without this mat. I've used it 3 times so far and there is no sign of deterioration. It is very easy to clean, especially if it is still warm - the gunk just comes right off. Cleaning the grill was always the worst part of grilling and now I don't have to worry about that as much anymore. I wish I had this years ago. Product was received for testing and honest evaluation without promise of a review.


YRYM HT bbq grill mat worked Awesome... Only bad thing is at first they slide around a lot.. But after they get heated up and kind of broke in, They work great... I was surprised at how good they do work... Makes the clean up very easy... Fast delivery.. we have had hamburgers chicken breast and steaks and all have been very juice not all dried out.. We have not used this yet, but we have a friend that says it is the best. Skeptical at first but made a believer the first time out. Easy clean up and no nasty mess in your burners. Wonderful! Wanted to like these so much after seeing the infomercial but the meat just swims around in its own juices and my asparagus rolls away of the grill. I'm trying to reduce the fat on my food so not a good use for me. They are good for reducing the need to clean your grill frequently but I will try another product. Would recommend for grilling other vegetables.

没有评论:

发表评论