2019年8月2日星期五

butcher wrapping paper is a must for BBQ smoking

I have been using YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper for years for all my baked goods and specialty main courses. I received YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper as a reviewer for Walmart Spark Reviewer. I have used many, many different brands, and I have to say, Reynolds Genuine Parchment Paper is the best I have used. Nothing sticks to it and I get nice, evenly baked items the literally slide off the paper. One of the best features besides the top quality is the grid they have printed on the paper. There is very little waste because you can measure out just what you need. It does cost a little more, but I really think the savings with using the grid marks saves you money in the long run. I won't use another brand again!


I have used YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper for the past year regularly because I heard that aluminum is not good to cook in/on because it massages memory issues so as soon as I heard that, I retired my aluminum cook wear except for my cookie sheet. I still use my cookie sheet, however, I religiously use parchment paper as my liner so as to prevent my food coming into direct contact with aluminum. I have always purchased store brand because I don't see that big a difference between name brand and store brand. However, having used the YRYM HT brand, I can see that there is a difference. The Reynolds seems a little more substantial than the store brand I have been using and the other thing that I like is that the Reynolds brand has the lines on the parchment paper to let you see whether you are cutting straight or crooked. I have seen this in store brands, but I just checked the store brand I have in my drawer right now and that brand is not better than the REYNOLDS. It is thinner and no lines whatsoever to guide your cutting. I received the YRYM HT brand because I am a Walmart Spark Reviewer so I don't know what the price difference is, but I would much rather use the YRYM HT brand than the brand I have in my drawer, but, as I said, I have purchased store brands in the past that were equal to the Reynolds. I feel more "protected" when the paper seems more substantial, as this Reynolds brand does, so I would most likely be inclined to purchase it and for sure I would purchase it over the store brand I currently have. I use butcher paper a whole lot now, and I am never w/o a roll or two in in cabinet. The YRYM HT brand has shown me that the current brand I am using is substandard to the Reynolds brand.


No more sticking. This was my first time using YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper for baking, love it. Instead of baking cookies, I made sweet potato fries which always stick to foil. Every single fry moved, not a single one was stuck. The also char nicely, they look burnt but that's how they cook, sugar in them and all. They were delicious. I have to remember that I can only use it up to 420 degrees, I think I did more than that and the paper started to brown. I will be using parchment paper from now on for all my baked goods.

没有评论:

发表评论