2019年8月24日星期六

YRYM HT grill mat make grilling easy

YRYM HT non stick grill mat is  Great for the grill to cook things you could never cook on the grated before. Still get grill marks. Used it to cook black and white pudding for Irish breakfast! Easier to clean in the sink though. The dishwasher did not really get it too clean. Recommend this to anyone looking to be able to use your grill more often. You still have to keep your heat low or else your meat will get hard on the side that is on the mat. We’ve used other grill mats and these were by far the easiest to use and the quickest to clean up. Where has this been all my life? I like a clean grill and these sheets are amazing. The food cooks really well and the mess wipes away.  YRYM HT non stick grill mat is amazing. I have been grilling for years and thought it was normal to have half the hamburger fall through the grates and chicken skin sticking to the grill. I tried using the grill mat last night and the hamburger came out perfectly. The mat washed with a little soap and water and I can’t wait to grill some fish.


BBQ grill mat is very great for grill cooking keeps grill nice and clean and the mats are so easy to clean. Fairly easy to use. I was surprised that it would even blackened the food, asparagus. Great for stir fry on the grill. Fish ! The clean up is not as easy though, better to clean it by hand. Love this mat! Been using it for roughly two weeks and impressed at its awesomeness. It such a time saver from a grill cleaning perspective, but most importantly, the BBQ grill mat still allows the food to feel like it's directly on the grill. All the grill marks and everything. Great stuff, highly recommend. We use a YRYM HT non stick grill mat every time we light up the grill. No more burnt food and dirty grill !


My husband is the grill cook in our family. I bought YRYM HT non stick grill mat for him and he absolutely loves them! He has had me buy them for friends of his and tells everyone what a great job they do. They are fabulous for grilling, easy to clean and last a long time. Try them, you won’t be sorry! We purchased Grill Mats last summer. I always dreaded cooking on the grill till I purchased Grill Mats; I cook on the grill at least 4 times a week; even in the winter. Love..Love this product. Cleans up well, food tastes great! I also purchased these grill mats for my boss for him to try. He enjoys them as much as I do. Highly recommend this product! Loved them, I hate having to clean my grill after every use. Now with these mats I don't have to. The grill mat was very easy to use and clean.


BBQ grill mat Works nicely for grilling vegetables as well as meats. Meats cook evenly and stay juicy and more flavorful. Best Grill Mats so far. Would purchase again if I ever wear them out. Thanks for a Great Product. I thought this would be a good way to keep the grill clean and it would be easy to use. Unfortunately the mats are ruined after 3 uses. I didn’t know they couldn’t touch each other while in use. They are stuck together and look like they are peeling now. Very disappointed with the product due to this.

没有评论:

发表评论