2019年8月15日星期四

where to buy butcher paper for smoking

New to the smoking meat game my son recommended butcher paper for smoking and it worked perfectly. Will buy again when the time comes. Just like Aaron Franklin!!! Smoked a 12 lb prime brisket from Costco. Smoked for 6 hours then wrapped it in the butcher paper and smoked for another 6 hours. Tender and juicy with the perfect crust still intact. Best brisket I've done yet.. Product works perfectly for what I need it for. Will buy from this seller again.! Exactly what we wanted for smoking food! Will double wrap meats next time. First time user. No issues here, using this butcher paper for smoking did nothing but Level up my grilling game. It’s a lot of butcher paper, fantastic for smoked meats and wrapping anything you don’t want to use waxed paper for (sandwiches, cheeses, etc). A lot of pitmasters swear by this stuff, and I think I now do as well. Happy cooking!


I order kraft butcher paper to use in the smoker. Its a hobby of mine to perfect smoked meats so any products i can get my hands on to help improved the flavor and process the better. This is on a nice big roll easy to use and wrap a brisket with. keeps the liquids from dripping and keeps everything together for a nice cook on the smoked beef. Didnt have any paper soaking or tearing good quality paper for the money. I love the price, dimensions ans quantity of the butcher paper. I will make a lot of delicious Brisket for my friends! Ordered this for use in our smoker. It was exactly what we were looking for, arrived quickly and great value.Good quality butcher paper, I use this to wrap meats bought in quantity then separated and frozen for future use, I also use this paper as a counter top cover when preparing meals, it works great!!


A little pricey but I guess you get what you pay for. It is a quality product and smoked meat very well. Smoked both ribs and brisket for Easter Sunday and wrapped with butcher paper for smoking. Wonderful product and does breath like it says. It's everything you have heard. Smoked both ribs and brisket for Easter Sunday and wrapped with this paper. Wonderful product and does breath like it says. It's everything you have heard. Butcher paper was great. Used it on a pork butt I smoked. Wrapped it for last 2 hours of smoking to get to 199 temp, then let it rest in a dry cooler still wrapped for another 2 hours. Held up well, and the butt was melt in your mouth perfect. As a new BBQ cook, I have a all brick pit, when smoking or letting the rest this butcher works better than aluminum. 


Works well, multi purpose kraft butcher paper good for wrapping a briskit to smoke. I purchased this paper for smoking a brisket. It was the first time I used it and it was great!! I can't wait to try it with my ribs! This pink butcher paper is exactly as described. Great value for the low price. I used this to wrap a brisket like many others who purchased this item. Using this paper resulted in the best tasting, wettest meat that has come out of my smoker. I won't smoke without it from now on. Great product for a great price. I will continue to use this product to win more BBQ cook offs. 1st place Daddy Os Smokehouse of Rancho Cordova for Brisket and Ribs.

没有评论:

发表评论