2019年8月21日星期三

how to solve flame-up and flares for grilling


I Used YRYM HT barbecue mat and my grills are still clean. Sure beats buying new grills every year. They wash off fairly easily and only minor spotting from the dishwasher. I didn't get the crisp clear bbq lines but I will keep trying. It does work well conducting the heat and keeping the bbq clean. We had a lot of frustration grilling, specially fish!. Using the Kona mat made it so much easier and fun to grill fish (and chicken)! The mat worked well for our BBQ with veggies. Nothing went thru to the grill so no flames and no veggies falling between the grates. Makes grilling any little thing so much easier. Our kabobs and trimmings were a big hit and so was the babrecue mat. Great mat. Wish it was two inches bigger to fit my Weber grilll.


I can not believe that YRYM HT non stick grill mat has revolutionized my barbaquing. I hated my grill. It has small preferated holes on the grill bars that were always clogging. I had to seriously clean after ever use. I was covered in black dirt and hated using the grill. With Kona Grill Mat I just clean it in my sink with soap and water. Simply like wiping a table top. Gill lines are perfect on meat and fish. Veggies turn out beautifully and don't fall through. No mess No fuss. I wonder if I am adding PVCs from the plastic to my though. This would be a problem. For the first few days, the product did as told - Easy clean and cooking was amazing.  Large size covers the entire grill keeping it clean. Also like the quality and thickness compared to other grill mats. Looks a lot stronger than the generic grill mat. Good non stick material. So far so good on first use. Hope to be using it for many years.


I used YRYM HT barbecue mat three or four times and it seemed to work well with no problems. Then recently, I used it and had a flame-up from chicken grease dripping off of the back of the mat. After grilling, the mat showed signs of peeling on the underside. It may have been solely due to the flame-up. I used this mat three or four times and it seemed to work well with no problems. Then recently, I used it and had a flame-up from chicken grease dripping off of the back of the mat. After grilling, the mat showed signs of peeling on the underside. It may have been solely due to the flame-up. I really like the Kona Best BBQ Non-stick Grill Mats. Meat no longer sticks to the grill and even though it is on the mat the meat still has the dark grill lines on it. After Grilling and the mats are cooled I just pop them in the dishwasher and use them all over again.


Easy to use, just gave it a quick wash before I used  YRYM HT barbecue mat and it was ready to go. No dripping and flaming from drippings. I plan to buy more and send as gifts. I was skeptical about this product, but not any further. It is so nice to grill without fear of food falling between the grates. Cooking food on this is such a joy. This larger Mat is great for chicken wings. They don't fall through the grates, evenly distributes heat, holds the moisture in the wings instead of drying them out, and a breeze for cleanup. Shrimp is next on the menu. I've used the small Mat for steaks, pork chops, and burgers. You have spoiled me! No more kabobs getting stuck on the grates. Nothing sticks to this mat. This mat also handles my natural gas grill at its highest setting. WE LOVE THIS MAT! I love my grill mat. I grilled Sock-Eye Salmon and tomato halves and it didn't drip through the mat or run off the sides. The mat provided a very nice crispy skin on the salmon and caramelized the tomatoes nicely. I did not receive the grill marks on the salmon like I see in the picture. But, this was just my first attempt.
The Kona Grill Mat(s) is the best on the market right now. The mats help eliminate flame flare-ups They Using the mats make it so much easier to maintain the degree of heat you need for grilling your product to the degree you want (Rare,Med, Well Done) Placing meat directly on the metal grill is like shooting Craps to try to grill the meat to your liking. Kona's are perfect for grilling and so easy to clean up. I just love them. The mat worked great and was easy to clean. Good purchase. Used the Kona mat tonight. Grilled butternut squash and burgers. They came out incredible! Burgers were juicy and delicious. Squash was perfect as well. No worries about loosing anything between the rungs of the grill. Non-stick surface was great. Browned my squash and grilled my rolls to perfection! Very happy with this purchase. Unbelievable performance! Works just like they say and I am looking forward to testing its 7-year warranty.

没有评论:

发表评论