2019年8月9日星期五

review of YRYM HT non stick grill mat

YRYM HT non stick grill mat has saved me a ton of clean up time! Will probably buy more for family members who do a bunch of grilling! I ended up tossing these and just bought some non stick spray. Great non stick grill mat.... you can cut it to the size of your gril. I hate it when fish, chicken or shrimp stick to the grill. Thanks for making a great product. They work! I did not believe they would work as well as they do but I will be darned if they did not. Veggies roasted great and cleanup could not have been easier. Where have these been all my life? Only used it once so far but it worked great. I'm sure it will eliminate the need to wire brush the grill after every use. Just got these at the last of the week and immediately tried some things that were in the reviews when I was checking this product out. Somebody mentioned french fries so got a frozen bag of those and onion rings. Those came out pretty good, way better than in an oven but you need to cook them on low heat and be around to flip over as they cook fast.


Also need non metallic utensils i.e. spatula, tongs etc. If you are going to grill for more than one, you will at least need YRYM HT non stick grill mat. I am also looking at trying the Gorilla brand as their mats are 16X26" and that is the size of our barbecue. We tried burgers and they did come out good as you can actually cook them rare and have a not overcooked outside on them. They do grill in their own juices so that is something I never experienced before on a bbq grill. I never did see any grill marks on anything so dont know why I am not getting that on the food but I just care about taste mostly. Use three times already up to 500 degrees F with proper utensils and they cleaned up well and were not early signs of wearing. I am getting more and more sold on this idea, keeps everything a lot cleaner and makes the grill much more versatile.

Exceeded my expectations. Used YRYM HT BBQ grill mat for the first time last week...worked (cooked) flawlessly. Cleaned with soap and water like new again. A great product. If you don't have one and you barbeque, you are missing out. I have used this product 2 times. There is definitely a learning curve on the appropriate gas grill heat control settings to be able to get the desired grill marks on the various items you are preparing. The major issue is having the grill heat too high. The instructions that came with the BBQ grill mat said that the temperature should not exceed 600 degrees. I am experimenting with how to determine this temperature by using a digital thermometer and placing directly on the mat. My grill tends to have various zones of heat (the front part of the grill is a lot cooler that the middle or back area).



I like the idea cooking on a non stick grill mat because there are no flare ups and cleaning the mat is easy.  am giving this product 3 stars because when I reviewed the item before purchasing there was no disclaimer about the 600 degree limit. I was also disappointed because there were no instructions on how to prepare food on it. I cooked boneless chicken on it and it got the brown sear marks and kept the juices on top. Best of both worlds. It works great! Protects meat from the dirty grill grates. Used 1 time seemed good but went to use them next day and the ends were all dicintegraded. Have no idea what caused that, I should have taken a photo but instead I just threw them away.

没有评论:

发表评论