2020年1月15日星期三

why buy HTVRONT T shirt vinyl

HTVRONT T shirt vinyl worked extremely well. I was making shirts for friends at work, so I was a bit nervous using a brand I had never tried and washed. I loved the price though, so I bought it. It cut well on the normal iron on setting on the Cricut 2, weeded fabulously. For these shirts, I used my household iron and everything went well. No lifting at all. I have washed my shirt twice and forgot to take out before putting clothes in the dryer...all good (and that was set on normal dry cycle on medium heat). Still no lifting or wrinkling. I am quite impressed with this vinyl and would order again. HTVRONT T shirt vinyl is my favorite HTV brand. It is durable yet easy to iron on. Very happy with my purchase.

I was super hesitant in buying HTVRONT T shirt vinyl but I was in urgent need of white HTV and based on other reviews, I thought I'd try it.
#1 I loved how it cut with my Silhouette machine.
#2 Love how easily it weeded. Maybe the easiest weeding I've ever done. I had tiny detail cuts too in some of design.
#3 Loved how it pressed & peeled. Heat press 305 for 10 seconds. Let it set a couple minutes and peel off cover sheet. Then I press one more time to secure.
#4 Love the weight or rather the light weight of this HTV.
I would absolutely buy again. Now I have to go back and see other colors offered. No Regrets here!

Wonderful gold heat transfer vinyl! Doesn't melt or wrinkle if you follow their explicit directions. The directions are very clear and they let you know exactly what setting to follow for what type of heat source you're using. There's great value for money since this gold heat transfer vinyl has the most bang for your buck currently on the market. I would absolutely recommend to anyone who uses HTV! Amazing heat transfer vinyl! My favorite kind to use for shirts! I love this vinyl. It is the best I have ever used. It washes well. I run a small business and I just absolutely love this htv!! It is so easy to work with. defiantly my go-to htv. Looks great! Adhered perfectly!! Great for the price just ordering more!

So happy to finally be able to make shirts with HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl! Easiest heat transfer vinyl I have used thus far! Great product. Cuts clean and easy to weed. Will definitely be ordering this in some other colors. Great price too! So far this vinyl is great! Easy to use, good price and peals nicely (cool). Haven’t washed it yet, but seems like a strong adhesion.

没有评论:

发表评论