2016年1月22日星期五

new download from B&S website

I need help please we are many!  I wish I could have afford most expensive one so I could have done two names... frown emoticon hopefully I can maybe nabbed the second one friday.... if its not taken.Expected to load in after the new download from B&S website. Now there are updates that are downloading at a horribly low speed.
How long the NA creation will last?

Thanks God, my name is actually Original but i just want to get the creation done, thank you Christopher! It would have been nice to know it was going to be another 8GB patch AFTER the download. Folks like us in Australia, who have one of the slowest net speeds, might not of got our hopes up that we could reserve the name we wanted..... 12 hours for download to finish.

I so sure nobody will call their chars "Pink Pigeon" that i don't need to reserve a name XDD.  I don't know how long it lasts in Na/Eu, but how long will the Character Alteration last? Will you able have and use the voucher a year later for example. Thanks to your stupid client error someone else took my name. Blade and Soul Buy Gold Way to cut my motivation for the game in half.

Sucks to lose the name for reservation but a name shouldn't make or break your game/combat experience.It does, this is the name i've used for all my main characters for the past 6 years of my gaming life cheap Blade & Soul Gold . That is why i use an Original name, i dunno if urs was original if it was then that is a let down. It says: The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4044) and everything is closed.it didnt happen in durin closed beta. Fix this I payed for name res.

没有评论:

发表评论