2016年2月1日星期一

Blade and Soul Costumes

Hi, i got two characters on two different server, i cant log in the highland gate server. After chosing the character an clicking on enter button nothing happen. Just stay there with the "connecting" message at the bottom.

What's going on with the game at the moment? I can't seem to connect to any server and my internet is fine Buy Blade and Soul Gold . Though there was, I believe, a massive disconnect earlier today. When official web,never says nothing about mantenances,when I have to search every single data about downtimes,etc unlike for example TERA,this is the momento to uninstall a game Cheap Blade & Soul Gold...

hope summoner pet skill Alley cat tooltip get fixed, says increases def but it should be dmg and thats why the title say and the other skill next to this do have the correct one with the def. Costumes that were event rewards in other versions or farmable.. are being sold in NA version for early access..

Let's hope that will be the case then for the upcoming months/updates. seen people lose connection to the servers in dungeons, me included, dont know if its just inside dungeons but so far it does. Same here, alesys getting disconnected in the altar of champions..   Eu servers. Ebon Hall. Could you please look into it. I did not received rewards from wheel of fate. So I thought I could be buged. Once I switched character I just cannot log in anymore. Thanks! Blade & Soul you ever going to address the bug with summoners? We can't pick a familiar so we can't advance in the game at all.

没有评论:

发表评论