2020年2月13日星期四

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great for woodworking

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is perfect for the end of my woodworking assembly table. It's easily rolled out to protect the table top and provide a clean surface when doing glue ups and for painting. I'll continue to utilize this product. Paper is the perfect color and weight for my needs. It’s not too thin so that it rips easily but also not too thick making hard to use. Love it!

I was looking for the most environmentally-friendly gift wrapping option and I saw that YRYM HT brown butcher paper was made from recycled materials and made in the USA. The paper is high quality and makes gift wrapping a breeze. There is a lot of paper on the roll and so it is very economical. I am so happy to have this to wrap all presents regardless of the occasion. I will definitely purchase more from Woodpeckers. The shipping was smooth and the roll came to me well packaged with no damage. YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great stuff. Just what we were looking for....crafting paper for the kids. It's sturdy and not too thin. I remember craft paper as a child having a shiny side on one side and more flat texture on the other. This is flat on both sides...which is good for our needs.

No problems at all with the YRYM HT, butcher paper roll came on time and nicely packaged. The roll is a clean kraft paper that I will get tons of use out of. I have a toddler so we will use for crafts, I'll use for xmas wrapping and all gift wrapping till it runs out lol. I even plan to use it for my table at thanksgiving. I saw a cute Pinterest find for place settings with kraft paper. It's nice and thick and matte, not shiny which I hate. It looks very tasteful and is a nice brown color, not orange like some I've seen. All you need is pretty twine and you're all set for xmas. Great purchase!

It was the best table cloth and the kids and adults loved their coloring..... It's a winner for all dinners to keep children and adults entertained. This is great quality paper. I used it for wrapping paper and was exactly what I was looking for.  I use it for all my presents I wrap and decorate the paper myself however I want.

没有评论:

发表评论