2013年4月22日星期一

Why players didn't play Runescape Beta


Many people didn't give feedback because why play the beta when you can level up in the real game.

Momentum isn't supposed to be on par with abilities, the less effort you put in, the less you get out of it.

It doesn't matter if the combat was updated bad or good, momentum was still needed for the babies to have their bottle because they couldn't adjust such as yourself. I will still willing pay for runescape accounts.

Don't particularly like Eoc. Folks would probably say because I'm too lazy to learn it.

Might be true. Might not. I never liked bossing, and Eoc makes it that much more complicated. I don't try to max cash, so don't get best weapons. So even with high stats, I still fail (read - cant finish a task in a reasonable amount of time or trips) at what should be moderate slayer tasks. '07scape isn't an option because I'm not going to pend another x years starting from scratch.

So I'll just work with the hand dealt to me. If I dislike EoC combat long enough that I get bored with the game then I'll leave.



1 条评论:

  1. Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web page.

    Here is my blog :: mens armitron watches

    回复删除