2013年4月16日星期二

Old School Dev Blog


I am not even going to bother till they make the screen bigger how ccan people play that small screen it wasn't like that back in '07’. In below comments, non mems means players who just own free runescape accounts, while mems means players that buy rs account to join membership of runescape. If you are searching for accounts for sale runescape, you can search where to buy runescape accounts online and you will find many useful articles or sites.

It's always been the same size for 07, are you sure it isn't that your monitor was smaller back then? 

Hey guys why cant you just bring back 08 .. you know .. 13.09.2008.. everythign way way better back then.

Is there any chance you could bring back 2009. I mean i miss the days playing full size screen happily doing slayer etc. EOC worst ever thing you could of done and 07 is an improvement but 09 was alot better imo. If 09 was brought back i think alot of people would once again rejoin.

I need Zoom Ins and outs effect.. maybe with the mouse scroller..

I had mems but it ran out so why cant they just make old school come back for good for people who have mems and non mems it sucks cause i was looking forwerd to playing it with my main but now i cant cause my memes ran out and my main dose not have mems

没有评论:

发表评论