2013年6月13日星期四

no d3 expansion


 the original launch of vanilla? there's no d3 expansion yet. also, "back to consoles"? what?
I can see just fine, thank you. I wouldn't claim to be a genius, but I'm aint no stewpidz fank you.
I'm sorry if my opinion of a game differs from yours. sowwiez
 I've been playing Diablo in it's entirety since launch when I was in school . I enjoy dungeon crawling. I enjoy the storyline diablo 3 items buy Dungeon crawling? Yeah, I enjoy that too.... when you are rewarded for doing so. Storyline? D3 has no storyline and the dialogue is silly and childish. Your reasons are faulty, therefore your opinion is meaningless.


Matej, that entire 'sentence' (if you even want to call it that) made absolutely no sense whatsoever. sell diablo 3 account Vincent Arriola You're using opinions as factual arguments. Sorry lil fella. This is the way Diablo works. You aren't guaranteed the 'perfect' stats on everything
Eduard Bunaciu These opinions are supported by a substantially large audience following this game. Nice counter argument, by the way. You managed to avoid defending yourself by saying everything is merely an opinion and calling it a day. Fail more?

Vincent Arriola Opinions supported by opinions are still opinions.

Eduard Bunaciu Okay, so by your logic. Hitler was a terrible person... oh wait... that's just an opinion too  diablo 3 accounts, right? So dumb.

Eduard Bunaciu Go take a debate course, you might learn a thing or two.

Vincent Arriola Yes, I'm actually a Hitler supporter. He was a tremendous leader...but that's for another day.

You can tell me about all the reasons you think Diablo 3 is a failure to you and I'll sit here and tell you about all the reasons I love it. I don't mind. At the end of the day you will have your opinion and I will have mine. And together, we will have two opinions

没有评论:

发表评论