2013年6月3日星期一

Free t-shirt membership offer


Free t-shirt membership offer and competitions

Went to look at membership packages.. I pay $30 for 6 months but have to pay *75 for 12 months with a t-shirt? Any chance you could change the price to $60 for veterans? Otherwise I see no point in the 12 months package to buy rs gold.


Yeah, let's try keep this stuff out of 07. I know this is nothing big, but let this be the furthest it goes.

So.. what was the point of me buying the big anticipated gold package that was the year subscription if you want runescape money us gold members to buy ANOTHER 12 month subscription to get this t-shirt?

This is also starting up the microtransactions thing again so... I'd rather not have this to do with 07scape.
Ill probably give it a miss mainly because i wont be cheap rs gold playing as often now that im entering my third year at college, but i'll tell my friends; i know they'll be interested

I'll prob skip this 12 months membership deal though, as I got plenty of days left for membership. But most likely I'll still see other offers for consideration ^_^

没有评论:

发表评论