2017年5月23日星期二

I've been Lev 53 for 3 weeks in FFXIV

 I think he's not talking about people who tell him what to do or how to play, he's just talking about friendly people in general, in this kind of games sometimes the only thing you need it's a good friend. :I apparently I'm not even close to heavenward at all even though I just finally met leviathan haha. There's just so much to do in the game xD (I started 4 month ago) and the side quests were entertaining too. I'm always 10 Lev above my msq til last week. But I've been Lev 53 for 3 weeks now haha.  The Garlean looks really good on my phone wallpaper, although it was a bit big for my S8 resolution. Had to crop the original to make it look good. FFXIV Gil He looks like he has a lightsabre though XD, that's why he is on my phone! Dragonsong one is beautiful. ;w;

Although, I do have one peeve about the the job class poster... isn't the warrior and the samurai supposed to be the same guy? Pretty sure the Warrior/Dragoon became the Monk.Pretty sure the Warrior/Dragoon became the Monk.  ARR: Warrior, HW: Dragoon: SB: Monk, the Samurai has a different facial structure and darker hair. Hm, Buy FFXIV Gil I guess my friends were wrong then. They kept saying that the SAM from the trailer was Derplander teleporting to Doma and some shizz.  It was just showing the SAM as derplander cause in the benchmark video you make a character run it as them character. And derplander represents your character if that makes.

Am just more confused nao, Esuna ples. Art looks great! You guys should make a background for PS4 themes more.  You know what would be HOT - a Final Fantasy - Doctor Who crossover. Omg I would be in 7th heaven(HilldyWho!!!) Uh....no. No thanks. I love both series, but they definitely shouldn't cross over. Sorry I think Hilldy and Who would make my life complete. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Am I the only one who finds the summoner's position oddly uncomfortable? Square enix greedy fuckers. Well to be fair. Aren't all big companies mainly in it for the money? If you a referring to paid dlc, p2p or a cash shop with nothing more than cosmetic stuff then I want to see you work for free.

Don't get me wrong you have the right to your opinion but just because you don't want to support the devs doesn't make them greedy. Personally, I don't mind supporting a game if it gives me quality entertainment. :) lately, there have been a lot of shitty games coming out... I prefer a pay to play format for an MMO honestly. From my experience, (15 years playing MMOs) pay to play usually nets a better quality game in general imo. Go play Neverwinter for a month, then get back to us...mmm hmmmn In the end no matter how you look at it everyone needs money. I for one am more than happy to support SquareEnix as they have made some of my favorite games. Also I have never been this invested in an MMOs characters before. I have resorted to saying Previously on game of Thrones: Heavensward everytime I log in.

没有评论:

发表评论