2015年4月1日星期三

I like DFO

Submitted another ticket showing both server screens and DFO Gold the Facebook linked to the account. While I not hurting over it, something is still wrong, since I never got the characters.

That was absolutely hilarious and so unfortunate for Mr.Ceo. Mr. CEO and CP are troopers to put up with that sort of abuse. You guys seem like a really awesome team. Mind taking a look at my post and helping me so I can play this?  I really want to report this guy using hacker in the game! Like everyone else, I want to help you guys make a better game environment so that we can play DFO longer and better;D

Important questions! are you guys gonna wipe the data from open beta test, or buy DFO Gold will we be able to keep the characters and everything once it's launched?  No wipes, granted nothing like a serious earthquake or other happens. I beg you, contact IP regional restrictions. I like DFO. Do not let the players lose confidence! ! !

没有评论:

发表评论